Comment posted on Major environmental groups seriously compromised by wind developers’ cash by Malcolm Kirk
I think my bum has just been skelped for simply getting a name wrong – unlike you, I didn’t have time to go back into the video – every thing else I said was accurate – so what’s your problem ? I think you should also do the maths and see if you can still claim wind mills are worth the cost. And
be aware that the 9.5% will (hopefully) never be repeated or there will be nothing left standing in Argyll. However you have made my day by showing your enthusiasm and interest in my light bulb videos. I stopped bothering because they all proved the same = low output – unreliable spasmodic – wind turbines. The last calculations for a few weeks ago specifically for the hours of 8am – 8pm when most power is needed by commerce and industry showed wind efficiency of – Mon 3.35% Tues 3.95% Wed 0.0% Thurs 0.77% Fri 0.76%. However the good news was that because of the pathetic output we – the bill payers – only had to pay out £2.79 million in subsidies plus the cost of the electricity,of course.
Malcolm Kirk also commented
- They took another sites readings and put them forward as their own in the dash for cash. Smacks of something unpleasant. So your Scottish Government has come up with a regulation that says that if you are going to build wind turbines on a particular site you will need anemometer readings, but they could be for any old site – doesn’t really matter as long as the Public employees involved can tick a box – are you happy with that ? However you really have sunk to a new low Doc – I asked you for facts on Carbon Capture and you offer a government paper issued in 2005 – 7 YEARS AGO DOC. ! ! ! ! !
- Well done that man ! Apology due Doc !
- So what would CCS add to the domestic bill ? And all this is subject to the assumption that there is something called man made Global Warming – which me and my mate Donald are not convinced about – but whatever -why the panic ? Simple facts please this time – not references to umpteen ‘New Scientist’ documents. Fact 1 – Fact 2 – Fact3 – etc.
- Mary Doll – as Rab C would say – nothing, but nothing, but nothing, will change Dr Douglas and Mr McIntyre from the doctrine issued by their beloved Holyrood. Their answer is normally just to denigrate the writer – but don’t you worry, there are plenty of us who agree with your every word except perhaps the bit about not requiring anemometers – unless of course you know differently in which case let us know.
- We all know that – there is nothing new there. Get rid of the horrible waste of money being poured into renewables and we can offer more to the people that are investing in keeping our lights on, and Industry working, no matter the hour of the day
Recent comments by Malcolm Kirk
- Hope for funding for Glen Affric Landscape Conservation project
This is a video I made in support of the village of Tomich adjacent to Glen Afric and threatened by a windfarm.
- SNP lose another Argyll & Bute councillor
We want these undemocratic reactionaries to sign up with SNP, and then we will have them all in the one cell and identifiable.
- Bitter alone, Salmond now a declared guerrilla leader in charge of government
When we’re ready – remember – you lost !
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
So you have been hiding in the wings have you ?
- SNP irresponsibly fuelling dangerous inflammation when Scotland needs calm
Rob – the original with the late great Roy Williamson who wrote it – black and white TV days – 1968. Personally I never though it made a good national anthem as the ‘minor’ was rarely repeated properly especially by the pipes. But as an inspiring piece for its day it was a classic but should perhaps just have remained as part of their own repertoire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiyLuv3GSs4
powered by SEO Super Comments