Comment posted Dunoon Observer invites voters to pick their ghoul by Robert Wakeham.
Simon – ‘it was just a wee wind-up’ – no surprise there, then.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- ‘…if the SNP said the Clyde was wet…’ – now there’s food for thought; going by the recent saga of the Kilcreggan ferry, and the history of state-sponsored ferry services in the area for decades previously, it’s tempting to wonder if any of the political parties really understand the implications of the wetness of the Clyde.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Professor James Hunter on land reform in Scotland
All of you – are you sure?
- Fred Flintstone owns up to stone age politics
If it did indeed cost £1.4 million to uncover the facts, I’d like to know the breakdown – who got paid what, and for how much work?
- QM2 moored off Oban
Quite a lot of them seem to be the same person.
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
powered by SEO Super Comments