Comment posted Major environmental groups seriously compromised by wind developers’ cash by Peter.
Also in today’s Daily Mail: ‘Inventor builds Star Trek beam gun’.
Peter also commented
- Was having some trouble with Klingons. Must’ve been something I ate.
Recent comments by Peter
- Pilots concerned on wind farm generated air turbulence
- McGrigor outraged as Ferries Review consultancy fees reach £440,600
Politics aside, the use of a consultant should be seen as an admission that someone feels that they are incapable of doing the job that they are paid for. Quite apart from the fact that consultants are conmen that hum and ha for months, charge you a ridiculous fee, and then tell you that you need to cut your costs by 30%.
- McCuish announces details of ‘team fit to build recovery in Argyll and Bute’
- Council Leader, Councillors, CEO, Senior Officers: working relationships
I really hope that Duncan MacIntyre is called to explain his misleading campaign literature. He should NOT have been allowed to get away with giving misleading and false voting advice on his pamphlet. And, as he only scraped in by eleven votes, it makes you wonder if that misleading advice didn’t account for him getting re-elected.
- Candidates’ election leaflets
Uh, you mean the same For Argyll that has in the past few months compared the SNP to Nazis and Stalinists?
powered by SEO Super Comments
Aedán Smith · Argyll · Baotou · cancers · clean green · clean hands · Daily Mail · developers · Dr Richard Dixon · Energy Committee · financial support.RSPB Scotland · Friends of the Earth Scotland · John Muir Trust · magnets · markets · Mongolia · Murdo Fraser MSP · peasants · production · rare earths · Renewable Energy · renewables · revelation · Scottish Power renewables · SSE · toxic waste · turbines · Wildlife · wind farms · WWF Scotland