Comment posted Dunoon Observer invites voters to pick their ghoul by Simon.
So the Dunoon Observer is still in business. Well there’s a surprise Newsie eh? 🙂
Well said KayBee. 🙂
Simon also commented
- Never saw that comment form Bill Jardine – so thanks Ken.
Bill, I didn’t say Dave was ‘morally bankrupt’ because he holds a differnet viewpoint – most other people on here hold different viewpoints from me and I’ve never said that about them.
So what was different about Davve?
Well for a start, in his posts above whilst he professes to decry personal attacks on politicians (and accuses other parties of generating these)eg “those who stoop to personalised abuse and intemporate and aggressive language have obviously lost the argument.” He then makes a snide remark about a Labour candidate’s supposed “colourful past” and expresses his own personal view ” I’m surprised that some of Mick Rice’s more colourful episodes in bermingim haven’t had an airing”.
And, I surely can’t be the only one who noticed how he slipped in his anti-English-mocking ‘bermingham’ jibe? I can just hear Dave going into full attack mode if anyone dared describe Mike Russell as ‘the Bromley Boy from Kent’. If you don’t think so – well he certainly attacks a politician above for daring to describe ‘Wee Eck’ as ‘Wee Eck’ – quite “disfigured Parliament” that did according to Dave.
And of course Dave ranted about the SNP letting down the people of Cowal over their reneging on manifesto promises – “I didn’t join the snp to make things worse” – but only at the time… with an election looming you try getting a word out of him now on this subject!
So there you go Bill – I’ve clarified why I made the comments I did. I didn’t make the comments aobut Dave McEwan Hill because of his political views – rather I made them because of his double-standards-snidey-sleekit-hypocritcal-holier than thou comments.
Have a nice day 🙂
- Scruff, “How did you know…. before the two resignations were submitted?”.
On the basis that you keep this to yourself and don’t tell anyone – I’ll tell you .;)
I didn’t know – it was just a wee wind-up …. 🙂
- Dave, there are a shed load of people on here who don’t give their full name – but you’re only interested in my identity…????
Strange that your demand came so soon after I accused you of sleakit smear tactics? … (or to use your weasel words “mischevious remarks)
So, let’s get this right for once and for all – people who post on here can give their full name or not. That’s their right and that’s the rule. If you and Ken* don’t like that rule you have three options that I can see 1) Get the rules changed 2) Suffer in silence or 3) Bog off to some other site where there are no dissenting voices to your zealotory and indepence ideology.
So, now that we clarified thAT – Any comment from you yet on the snp making the Dunnoon ferry situation worse ???? MMmmmm??
* Ken – “clearly has some “insider” connection to the present administration at Kilmory ” – Rubbish, complete and utter tosh. Hey but don’t let stop you believing whatever cooncil-inspired conspiracy theorey you want to believe 😉
Have a nice day folks 🙂
- Dave, “unsubstaniutated innuendo
Eh? Where did I do that?”
Eh… how about here with this comment of yours “I’m surprised that some of Mick Rice’s more colourful episodes in bermingim haven’t had an airing. I’m sure he is too”
What is that?? Political comment? Or personal unsubstantiated innuendo???? You tell mne Dave??
And why does your sleekit, smelly anti-english-mocking “bermingim ” crawl into your post as well..?? Mmmm?
You sound like the type of unprincipled weasel who would put the declaration of Abroath on his wall and then sook up to visiting English tourists – for their money.
You are morally bankrupt Dave. And in your heart of hearts even you know it.
But while I’m on – Any comment yet on the snp making the Dunnoon ferry situation worse ???? MMmmmm??
- C’mon Crazy fairs fair. – Dave McEwan Hill has posted a coupld of his nasty little sleekit articles full of unsubstaniutated innuendo directed at Mick Rice and in the same post polishes his mantra “those who stoop to personalised abuse and intemporate and aggressive language have obviously lost the argument”.
Any fair-minded person would say the Dave is a hypocrite.
Have a nice evening Crazy 🙂
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments