Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by keith stanger.
And who is the returning officer?
Recent comments by keith stanger
- Spiked’s O’Neill offers the most muscular position yet on indy – with comfort for neither side
None north of the Central Belt.
- Porkie from Salmond on fiscal policy as Darling bests him again in Reporting Scotland interviews
Spot on,Rob. That’s his natural instinct and I don’t think he’s going to change now.
- Insights from Andrew Neil’s look at the impact of independence on the rest of the United Kingdom
Had Scotland been independent in 2008 when the whole financial world went kaput how do you think it would have fared? Better? I don’t think so.
- Sunday Herald still dishonest on last week’s smear on Labour
The first performance of Mr Hayman’s play at various Argyll venues is over three weeks away (as advertised on the Council’s website). How much advertising does he need? Methinks the man doth bleat too much.
- ‘Voice of Oban’ a clear SNP smear attempt on Councillor Roddy McCuish
It’s a pity that those behind this anonymous tripe didn’t have the bottle to put themselves up for election at the two recent by-elections. Due to the unfortunate death of Councillor MacGregor they will have another opportunity. Is sniping from the sidelines the best they can do or have they the courage to put themselves in front of the electorate I wonder?
powered by SEO Super Comments