Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by keith stanger.
And who is the returning officer?
Recent comments by keith stanger
- Jim Murphy hit by eggs in Kirkcaldy
So how come the SNP can say if you want a nuclear free Scotland vote Yes? That’s SNP policy dressed up as an independence issue. One of many. Smoke and mirrors.
- McGrigor reminds Deputy First Minister she owes Dunoon her decision on MV Coruisk
- Spiked’s O’Neill offers the most muscular position yet on indy – with comfort for neither side
None north of the Central Belt.
- Porkie from Salmond on fiscal policy as Darling bests him again in Reporting Scotland interviews
Spot on,Rob. That’s his natural instinct and I don’t think he’s going to change now.
- Insights from Andrew Neil’s look at the impact of independence on the rest of the United Kingdom
Had Scotland been independent in 2008 when the whole financial world went kaput how do you think it would have fared? Better? I don’t think so.
powered by SEO Super Comments