Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by Robert Wakeham.
‘…Matilda told such Awful Lies…’
Robert Wakeham also commented
- It certainly hasn’t succeeded in keeping all of them on their toes.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Oban South and the Isles to ready for by-election as Councillor Hall stands down
Doesn’t this underline the problem of conflict of interest that can arise from local councillors standing on a national political party ticket?
- A83 closed both ways at Rest and Be Thankful
Yesterday the Glasgow Herald announced that plans were being drawn up to plant 250,000 trees above the road to help stabilise the hillside and reduce the incidence of washouts.
- BEAR Scotland update on A83 road accident on 28th February
The answer would be one of their electronic information displays, at the Dalmally junction.
If they can provide one at Lochgilphead, surely they could do the same at Dalmally.
- McGrigor raises a glass to the new Harris distillery
Or is Longshanks ‘slightly bitter’ by nature, to put it politely.
- Testing A83 Emergency Diversion – passed with distinction
Sounds like a problem within the police service.
powered by SEO Super Comments