Comment posted Council issues prompt response on Martha Payne’s NeverSeconds clampdown by Crazy She-Bat.
On the Dutch news now too:
Well done! Just think they’ve managed all this with an empty media office too!
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- It is ABSOLUTELY NOT accepted that Sneddon was “just the messenger” in this, which is only the latest debacle to hit this council since he graced us with his bumbling, lying, inept, arrogant presence.
We’ve all seen this farce of a man in action Ian, in person and yes he is as bad as he seems, in fact probably worse as we have not been privy to a lot of what had been going on in Castle Greyskull under the last administration.
An investigation is underway as I understand and as those from the other side so ever reminded us over the past 2 years, a councillor or council leader will not come out and name and badmouth council staff, so Roddy has played it by the rules so far (this is a new experience for many, so I understand if its not been recognised).
Until the result of that investigation, no-one will be named and shamed, however with the presedent of Jo Smith and the media office, those under suspicion of bringing the council into disrepute should be suspended immediately and appropriate action taken.
So this is dead easy, see who was behind the email to LJC’s HT and suspend them, complete the investigation, take appropriate action.
I’ll skip to the outcome, since I already know it. Sneddon sent the command down, suspend him, then sack him.
He has made Argyll & Bute the laughing stock of local government so many times since he arrived here, time to get rid of bad rubbish.
Give him a calculator as a parting gift.
- Roddy McCuish just been on Radio 4 – photo ban is being lifted immediately.
Key phrase used “Senior officers”
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments