Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Crazy She-Bat.
“Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party.” – Simon
Well if thats the case, bearing in mind all the inside info you have, begs me to ask, are you Sally bin Loudon’s husband then?
I asked before and now I hope you have had a chance to read through the snash from the candidates, so who are you voting for?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- BUN FIGHT!!!! Yes yes yes! Simon, you can wear a disguise!
Simon, ARSN’s lovely advert top right, click on it. Should take you to the list.
- And I take it from your response you haven’t followed that link Simon?
- Yes, I’m an ARSN member – which is a group of parents and community members from across Argyll that have gotten together over a common purpose.
We all have different political views and backgrounds (mine as I have stated on here before was Labour for many years).
The above is my personal view on the candidates in my area and nothing to do with ARSN Coracle, but congrats on the nice try at stirring it.
- Danny Kelly – 7
Anyone But Danny 2012
- Got a lovely leaflet through from Ken Smith last night. He might be third on my list (can’t remember).
Coracle – I’ve said it again and again – I have no political affiliation and I think it was a little more than just the SNP that saved the school
For the record, there is one person standing in Lomond North who deserves my vote more than anyone and thats the one that stood up and spoke out against the closures on the 25th of November 2010 and was unwaivering in his support of Luss Primary School throughout that horrific and tumultous time – GEORGE FREEMAN.
I want to vote for someone who has principles, no matter what the personal cost and who will dogmatically represent the views of the people he represents.
George is my No.1 purely on the commitment he showed to Luss and its primary school.
I think he flippin well deserves it.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments