Comment posted Possible weather disruption to Gourock ferry services 14th and 15th June by Simon.
I understand that today’s Dunoon Observer* is carrying a story that between Thursday and saturday last week some 80 sailings weere cancelled by Argyll Ferries.
80 sailings cancelled. That kinda makes a complete mockery of ‘assurances’ in the Scottish Government again reporte in the Dunon Obserever reported on last week that stated “The unscheduled availability of both vessels now seems to have been addressed with a pattern of satisfactory reliability and punctuality being the norm”.
* Still going strong apparentlydespite FA’s exclusive about it closing down before Christmas….
Simon also commented
- Ferryman – can you explain this? “Simon those 80 cancelled sailing will have been deemed to have sailed under the Transport Scotland contract and so the reliability will have been 100% over that period.”
Recent comments by Simon
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
Total FA anti-Indy-keech.
Previous politicians hit with eggs include, Nick Farage, John Major, David Cameron, Nick Farage, Ed Milliband, Nick Farage, John Prescott, Nick Farage, Nick Griffin, Nick Farage, Ruth Kelly, George Galloway and did I mention Nick Farage?
Didn’t stop any of them campaigning did it?
Aw diddums Jim Murphy.
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
powered by SEO Super Comments