Comment posted Possible weather disruption to Gourock ferry services 14th and 15th June by Simon.
I understand that today’s Dunoon Observer* is carrying a story that between Thursday and saturday last week some 80 sailings weere cancelled by Argyll Ferries.
80 sailings cancelled. That kinda makes a complete mockery of ‘assurances’ in the Scottish Government again reporte in the Dunon Obserever reported on last week that stated “The unscheduled availability of both vessels now seems to have been addressed with a pattern of satisfactory reliability and punctuality being the norm”.
* Still going strong apparentlydespite FA’s exclusive about it closing down before Christmas….
Simon also commented
- Ferryman – can you explain this? “Simon those 80 cancelled sailing will have been deemed to have sailed under the Transport Scotland contract and so the reliability will have been 100% over that period.”
Recent comments by Simon
- UDI option gathering interest in impatient SNP circles
This ‘article’ is from the same stable as yon steaming pile of festering horse manure – the lie about the Sturgeon supposed telling a French Diplomat she preferred Cameron. Emanating from the Telegraph and picked up by every other Tory rag/site – including this one.
Newsie just loves it when she’s shoulder deep on this type of keech.
You know why she prints it don’t you??
Because it’s all about the SNP.
Every other party in Scotland is, right now, quite irrelevant.
Newsie’s OCD with the SNP is showing.
- NIcola’s vanguard line-up at Forth Bridge
The election vote was not and is not a mandate for independence.
Nicola Sturgeon on TV this morning “I said expressly to people in Scotland that if they voted SNP, and half of the Scottish population did, I would not take that as an endorsement of independence. I stick to that position”‘
Somehow I don’t think she’ll be listening to Newsie’s opinion on anything, anytime soon.
- Project Scotland looking for young green-fingered volunteer for dream assignment in Applecross
The Applecross Trust owns 61,600 acres of land of the Applecross peninsula in Wester Ross. It is not a Trust but a Limited Company with charitable status. It has 6 members, none of whom live in Applecross.
- Election night at For Argyll: LIVE
Well, and if you believe the exit polls, we are in for an interesting night.
Almost regardless of the detail of the result I think it is fair to say that, right now, it looks like Scotland has rejected the UK analysis.
I said at the time of the Referendum that Scottish politics would influence and ultimately might change UK politics. It now looks like we are just might be on the cusp of a fundamental change in UK politics.
Stan Collymore – welcome.
- June meeting of A83 Task Force must address immediate danger of Dundarave to Strone Point section
Sole car ‘accidents’ are the fault of the driver.
powered by SEO Super Comments