Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Crazy She-Bat.
Jeezo Lowry! Veiled hint and innuendo!
What do you know him as a neighbour from Hell? the funny handshake club? or in the “biblical” sense?
Aren’t you one for slagging off everyone else when they make an un-substantiated comment?
So you don’t like the guy, for whatever reason. Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem is you? From the comments you make on here, you certainly don’t come across as a people person.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Surfing Simon? will make a change from trolling LOL Sorry, couldn’t resist.
- C’mon Stephen – this is Vivien Dance we’re talking about LOL
- Simon, brace yerself! I’m going to agree with you!
Ellen Morton – able politician? She’s a blimin evil genius!
Rural schools are not a big agenda item in her ward? – well duh! I wonder if it would become one if she had voted to close Cardross Primary twice over the last few years? mmmmmmm?
And then of course there was those lovely pictures in the Helensburgh Dancevertiser a few weeks ago of Ellen and the Gimp informing the electorate of their £19 million bribe to be ALLEGEDLY spent in their back yard. And all because of them.
- ♫♪♫Bye bye Danny, Danny bye bye-aye♫♪♫
- Has Neil Mackay bit the bullet?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Her Royal Highness Vivien Dance giving it to her loyal subjects in her realm yet again.
She is never going to stop unless she is removed from these positions where she can manipulate to her’s and her consort’s advantage. As Monarch of the Burgh, she probably feels she is above the law…
as she feels she is above anyone else. She kind of reminds me of Katie Hopkins.
- Argyll and Bute Council ‘unanimity’? Not quite.
I hope this is just the start of Sally’s mountain of mis-information and lies being exposed.
- Glasgow helicopter crash: now the questions – but why no black box?
You know, maybe it’s just me, but I find some of this article and the comments a bit inappropriate at this time.
There are people in mourning. There are people who don’t even know yet if it’s their relative lying there in the morgue. There are injured and people in hospital in the ICU.
Fact is, no-one knows the cause and with several different witnesses giving conflicting statement, this is all just pure conjecture. The investigation in due course will determine the facts here, not us and arguing over it so soon after the accident is distasteful.
Bit of respect and tact please.
- Report of helicopter crash into Glasgow pub
Thoughts to all those involved.
powered by SEO Super Comments