Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Robert Wakeham.
Innuendo is easy, and cheap if not backed up by reasoned argument.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Since your Christian name is School I’ll believe you.
- Even when used as an adjective (rather than a noun) to describe a language and one that’s the native language of a whole lot more countries than just England?
- Correction: grow up or sober up.
- Looks like Simon’s acquired a doppelganger.
- Grow up.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
I wonder if Longannet really will close early, or whether we’re looking at a gigantic game of ‘chicken’?
- Shell CEO says oil demand will rise to 80 times current North Sea production by 2040
….and you get four ‘thumbsdowns’ so far for pointing this out.
I wonder if there are more ostriches than humans reading this blog?
- HMS Sutherland on visit to Loch Fyne
To provide something interesting for a Russian submarine to sniff at?
powered by SEO Super Comments