Comment posted Argyll and the Isles’ Secrets Collection: The Brainport Alignment by George Young.
is that a 2 1/4 mile round trip or one way? I am coming over this summer and building my list of places to see.
cant wait to see Argyll again.
George Young from Seattle USA
Recent comments by George Young
- The stuff of comedy: ‘Gaelic awareness training’ for HIAL staff
I read this article and felt like the writer was making fun of the attempt to save a beautiful language. I live in Seattle and have been studying Scottish Gaelic for about 5 years. We have quite a large group(35-40) to each of our meetings. I understand if somebody wants to not learn about their heritage through the language but dont mock those who do!!!
- A83: more trials on emergency diversion route
Looks like a fun drive. I live in US and have read of the slides causing the road to be blocked often. How is this emergency road less vulnerable to the slide issue?
- Argyll Mausoleum restoration project holds consultation lunch
I am curious why the Argyll’s need assistence for upkeep on their burial site? They got/took the site from the Lamonts way back.
- Oban Distillery fund raising gift to Oban lifeboat matures – 18 years on
yes my favorite whisky also, do keep us informed how and when can we purchase
- Worst outcome for South Cowal: Council prefers timeshare resort bidder for Castle Toward Estate
My interest lie in preserving the historic Clan Lamont castle ruins. Do youhave knowledge of the other 3 bids and who they might be?
powered by SEO Super Comments