Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Simon.
Coracle – maybe there is no SNP candidate in Crazy’s area…..
Simon also commented
- Crazy – what link??
And “doc” you doing mind reading as well now??? “What Integrity of course meant…. “
- Integrity – oh c’mon off it – “ARSN aren’t a political group”.
Of course they are. They might not be a political party but their actions are those of a political group. Gawd’s sake even the advert top right of the For Argyll page says ‘Vote ARSN’!!
- Gawd you lot are obesssed. Robert you’ve cracked the Damascus gay female one before and trust me it wasn’t near funny the first time either.
“doc” predicatable as ever – trying to make a funny – but obviously that operation he had was a humour by-pass.
Crazy-living up to her name as per…
Still, ah know you’re all excited! Not long to go now – but calm down dears (honestly it’s just like talking to the kids before Christmas….
- James, ‘infantile’ is being unable to muster enough votes to win a vote and then whining about it afterwards.
Have you thought that mibbie Tricky did it – just because he could??
CSB – don’t be a silly-crazy – no. As to who I shall vote for – well having read various leaflets, party pamplets (including absolute tripe from one candidate) and listend bored out my skull to a snp advocate – I shall be voting Independent.
- Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party. What have I got to be nervous about?
It’s those who are making fairly rash predictions and stupid promises that are nervous and they might yet end up with egg on their faces. And post-election I guarantee Neurotic Newsie will either a) be praising the electorate for their good sense or b)dammning them for their stupidity….
I will have a good evening thanks Tim – you too
Recent comments by Simon
- Landowners emphasise track record and commitment to working with communities for public benefit
Mount Stuart and Applecross are, for example, both ‘Private Trusts’: vehicles not only for the avoidance of tax but also for tax benefits paid for by the tax payer.
- Queen Mary 2 now on passage to LIverpool
- UDI option gathering interest in impatient SNP circles
This ‘article’ is from the same stable as yon steaming pile of festering horse manure – the lie about the Sturgeon supposed telling a French Diplomat she preferred Cameron. Emanating from the Telegraph and picked up by every other Tory rag/site – including this one.
Newsie just loves it when she’s shoulder deep on this type of keech.
You know why she prints it don’t you??
Because it’s all about the SNP.
Every other party in Scotland is, right now, quite irrelevant.
Newsie’s OCD with the SNP is showing.
- NIcola’s vanguard line-up at Forth Bridge
The election vote was not and is not a mandate for independence.
Nicola Sturgeon on TV this morning “I said expressly to people in Scotland that if they voted SNP, and half of the Scottish population did, I would not take that as an endorsement of independence. I stick to that position”‘
Somehow I don’t think she’ll be listening to Newsie’s opinion on anything, anytime soon.
- Project Scotland looking for young green-fingered volunteer for dream assignment in Applecross
The Applecross Trust owns 61,600 acres of land of the Applecross peninsula in Wester Ross. It is not a Trust but a Limited Company with charitable status. It has 6 members, none of whom live in Applecross.
powered by SEO Super Comments