Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Simon.
Coracle – maybe there is no SNP candidate in Crazy’s area….. 😉
Simon also commented
- Crazy – what link??
And “doc” you doing mind reading as well now??? “What Integrity of course meant…. “
- Integrity – oh c’mon off it – “ARSN aren’t a political group”.
Of course they are. They might not be a political party but their actions are those of a political group. Gawd’s sake even the advert top right of the For Argyll page says ‘Vote ARSN’!!
- Gawd you lot are obesssed. Robert you’ve cracked the Damascus gay female one before and trust me it wasn’t near funny the first time either.
“doc” predicatable as ever – trying to make a funny – but obviously that operation he had was a humour by-pass.
Crazy-living up to her name as per…
Still, ah know you’re all excited! Not long to go now – but calm down dears (honestly it’s just like talking to the kids before Christmas…. 🙂
- James, ‘infantile’ is being unable to muster enough votes to win a vote and then whining about it afterwards. 😉
Have you thought that mibbie Tricky did it – just because he could??
CSB – don’t be a silly-crazy – no. As to who I shall vote for – well having read various leaflets, party pamplets (including absolute tripe from one candidate) and listend bored out my skull to a snp advocate – I shall be voting Independent. 🙂
- Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party. What have I got to be nervous about?
It’s those who are making fairly rash predictions and stupid promises that are nervous and they might yet end up with egg on their faces. And post-election I guarantee Neurotic Newsie will either a) be praising the electorate for their good sense or b)dammning them for their stupidity….
I will have a good evening thanks Tim – you too 🙂
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments