Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Simon.
Coracle – maybe there is no SNP candidate in Crazy’s area…..
Simon also commented
- Crazy – what link??
And “doc” you doing mind reading as well now??? “What Integrity of course meant…. “
- Integrity – oh c’mon off it – “ARSN aren’t a political group”.
Of course they are. They might not be a political party but their actions are those of a political group. Gawd’s sake even the advert top right of the For Argyll page says ‘Vote ARSN’!!
- Gawd you lot are obesssed. Robert you’ve cracked the Damascus gay female one before and trust me it wasn’t near funny the first time either.
“doc” predicatable as ever – trying to make a funny – but obviously that operation he had was a humour by-pass.
Crazy-living up to her name as per…
Still, ah know you’re all excited! Not long to go now – but calm down dears (honestly it’s just like talking to the kids before Christmas….
- James, ‘infantile’ is being unable to muster enough votes to win a vote and then whining about it afterwards.
Have you thought that mibbie Tricky did it – just because he could??
CSB – don’t be a silly-crazy – no. As to who I shall vote for – well having read various leaflets, party pamplets (including absolute tripe from one candidate) and listend bored out my skull to a snp advocate – I shall be voting Independent.
- Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party. What have I got to be nervous about?
It’s those who are making fairly rash predictions and stupid promises that are nervous and they might yet end up with egg on their faces. And post-election I guarantee Neurotic Newsie will either a) be praising the electorate for their good sense or b)dammning them for their stupidity….
I will have a good evening thanks Tim – you too
Recent comments by Simon
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
- No nationalist politicisation of the Games?
Richard “What is the big deal about what smoke the Royal Airforce Aerobatic team use?”
Well, if its no big deal why not agree with ceremony’s producers and use the colours of the host country (Scotland) Blue and White?
After all and despite the nonsense claimed above there is plenty of photographic evidence that the Red Arrows have trailed many colours – including a staggeringly successful St Georges Cross!
Somebody has lied here. And despite neurotic Newsie’s nasty interpretation it ain’t those who will vote for independence,.
powered by SEO Super Comments