Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Simon.
Coracle – maybe there is no SNP candidate in Crazy’s area…..
Simon also commented
- Crazy – what link??
And “doc” you doing mind reading as well now??? “What Integrity of course meant…. “
- Integrity – oh c’mon off it – “ARSN aren’t a political group”.
Of course they are. They might not be a political party but their actions are those of a political group. Gawd’s sake even the advert top right of the For Argyll page says ‘Vote ARSN’!!
- Gawd you lot are obesssed. Robert you’ve cracked the Damascus gay female one before and trust me it wasn’t near funny the first time either.
“doc” predicatable as ever – trying to make a funny – but obviously that operation he had was a humour by-pass.
Crazy-living up to her name as per…
Still, ah know you’re all excited! Not long to go now – but calm down dears (honestly it’s just like talking to the kids before Christmas….
- James, ‘infantile’ is being unable to muster enough votes to win a vote and then whining about it afterwards.
Have you thought that mibbie Tricky did it – just because he could??
CSB – don’t be a silly-crazy – no. As to who I shall vote for – well having read various leaflets, party pamplets (including absolute tripe from one candidate) and listend bored out my skull to a snp advocate – I shall be voting Independent.
- Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party. What have I got to be nervous about?
It’s those who are making fairly rash predictions and stupid promises that are nervous and they might yet end up with egg on their faces. And post-election I guarantee Neurotic Newsie will either a) be praising the electorate for their good sense or b)dammning them for their stupidity….
I will have a good evening thanks Tim – you too
Recent comments by Simon
- Time to stop to think – as the cult sweeps into Campbeltown
What utter drivel you are reduced to producing Newsie. Opinionated dross disguised as comment and camouflaged by crap.
Can’t wait for the inevitable comments on the Land Reform Bill and your obsequious, toe-curling, lickspittle defence of the landed gentry of the Scottish Land and Estates. Cutting their NDR relief shock horror!
- Gigha community ownership on brink of failure
Newsie’s ‘views and opinions’ fit neatly into the ‘radical turned conservative in later life’ scenario – the once-pretend-right-on-radical who with age, weight and income those self-same views of hers have become – establishment, sterile, withered, barren, bleak and predictably Tory.
I sincerely hope Andy doesn’t sue – after all NOBODY takes the Ould Biddy seriously anymore….
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
powered by SEO Super Comments