Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Simon.
Coracle – maybe there is no SNP candidate in Crazy’s area…..
Simon also commented
- Crazy – what link??
And “doc” you doing mind reading as well now??? “What Integrity of course meant…. “
- Integrity – oh c’mon off it – “ARSN aren’t a political group”.
Of course they are. They might not be a political party but their actions are those of a political group. Gawd’s sake even the advert top right of the For Argyll page says ‘Vote ARSN’!!
- Gawd you lot are obesssed. Robert you’ve cracked the Damascus gay female one before and trust me it wasn’t near funny the first time either.
“doc” predicatable as ever – trying to make a funny – but obviously that operation he had was a humour by-pass.
Crazy-living up to her name as per…
Still, ah know you’re all excited! Not long to go now – but calm down dears (honestly it’s just like talking to the kids before Christmas….
- James, ‘infantile’ is being unable to muster enough votes to win a vote and then whining about it afterwards.
Have you thought that mibbie Tricky did it – just because he could??
CSB – don’t be a silly-crazy – no. As to who I shall vote for – well having read various leaflets, party pamplets (including absolute tripe from one candidate) and listend bored out my skull to a snp advocate – I shall be voting Independent.
- Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party. What have I got to be nervous about?
It’s those who are making fairly rash predictions and stupid promises that are nervous and they might yet end up with egg on their faces. And post-election I guarantee Neurotic Newsie will either a) be praising the electorate for their good sense or b)dammning them for their stupidity….
I will have a good evening thanks Tim – you too
Recent comments by Simon
- ONE VOTE for democracy and the freedom to be different
So, the tactical voting dartboard re-appears for the third(is it only the third) time. Different words but the same old song.
“Lin Dems certainly appear to be the only option for anyone who is not a nationalist.” Well I’m no nationalist but I would rather have a heart attack than vote Lib-Dems (please note it is Lib Dems not ‘Lin Dems’).
The ONLY people who can realistically ensure there is a challenge to the Tory/UKIP hegemony are the SNP.
The Lib Dems are the creeps that kept the Tories in power, helped ensure an austerity agenda and lied about tuition fees. Little alan reid is of course an irrelevance.
- Oban lifeboat on a shout to another grounded yacht
Longshanks ‘This site is becoming notorious for its ignorance on all matters’.
There, fixed that for you.
- Scottish Conservatives demand SNP publish figures on impact of full fiscal autonomy
This is rich coming from Tories considering they won’t give details of their proposed £12 Billion welfare cuts until after the election.
- Quarriers who put Easdale Island on the map may do so again
“since then discussions have been ongoing with the island owner… and members of the community”.
Would it be tempting fate to ask which members of the community?
Or can we now expect the usual suspects to come on bleating and whining about the island trust, OSCR, Audit Scotland, the Council, Mike McKenzie, the Puffer Bar and the boatman that was allegedly hounded out of his job……
- Chair of VisitScotland a member of HIAL board – with no marketing of unique flight experiences
Graeme, the point of the post was that Newsie is the self-proclaimed ‘expert’ on everything. The choice of article was co-incidental. The article could quite easily have been about, the Tarbert-Crianlarich road, The SNP and their alleged drive towards National Socialism, the Cooncil, Named Persons, the Cooncil, Castle Toward, Alex Salmond, National Parks, the Cooncil, the Oil industry, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
powered by SEO Super Comments