Comment posted Current council coalition seeks to impose future political management by Crazy She-Bat.
“Tim, why would I be nervous mate? I’m not employed by the Council, I’m not a councillor, not standing for election nor a member of a political party.” – Simon
Well if thats the case, bearing in mind all the inside info you have, begs me to ask, are you Sally bin Loudon’s husband then?
I asked before and now I hope you have had a chance to read through the snash from the candidates, so who are you voting for?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- BUN FIGHT!!!! Yes yes yes! Simon, you can wear a disguise!
Simon, ARSN’s lovely advert top right, click on it. Should take you to the list.
- And I take it from your response you haven’t followed that link Simon?
- Yes, I’m an ARSN member – which is a group of parents and community members from across Argyll that have gotten together over a common purpose.
We all have different political views and backgrounds (mine as I have stated on here before was Labour for many years).
The above is my personal view on the candidates in my area and nothing to do with ARSN Coracle, but congrats on the nice try at stirring it.
- Danny Kelly – 7
Anyone But Danny 2012
- Got a lovely leaflet through from Ken Smith last night. He might be third on my list (can’t remember).
Coracle – I’ve said it again and again – I have no political affiliation and I think it was a little more than just the SNP that saved the school
For the record, there is one person standing in Lomond North who deserves my vote more than anyone and thats the one that stood up and spoke out against the closures on the 25th of November 2010 and was unwaivering in his support of Luss Primary School throughout that horrific and tumultous time – GEORGE FREEMAN.
I want to vote for someone who has principles, no matter what the personal cost and who will dogmatically represent the views of the people he represents.
George is my No.1 purely on the commitment he showed to Luss and its primary school.
I think he flippin well deserves it.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments