Comment posted New local leader, Roddy McCuish, says SNP has moved from protest to progress by phill.
Murdoch has used them all in equal measure. Time to kick this wee nyaff (Murdoch), who is only interested in knee jerk politics and the usual headline grabbing bile, back home. Basically he is not a good man or a permanent friend.
phill also commented
- Was always a bit of a double edged sword in that it appeared to work, but i think there is far more responsibility placed on members today so electorate need to know in advance what they are getting. For some independents like Cllr Philand you do know you are getting a well principled councillor cutting through party political boundries. Far better this than councillors who cross party boundries and stay there!! (for there own good)
- Oban fm?
Recent comments by phill
- Can anything address the disease in Argyll and Bute Council?
Roddy McCuish is the most electable, approachable, and honourable Councillor for years. he was hounded out the SNP and is doing a fine job for the electorate. he will, if he stands, be re-elected by a landslide.
- Labour go for Murphy and Dugdale – now for the political Himalayas
Harvie is tired looking and washed out and manipulated a flag of convenience mainly for personal gain during referendum. Will be replaced within next few months to get Green Party back on track to their core values>
- Why would Gordon vote for yesterday’s man?
Would be disrespectful to the position to hold on to both and i dont think alex will do that.
- Government ignores importance of civic responsibility in proposed cancellation of poll tax debt
An absolute disgrace and a slap in the face for all those who have paid their way through life, whether or not one agrees with the principle of the tax. Cant believe this is happening.
- Argyll & Bute Alcohol and Drugs Partnership: addicted to abuse
Mike Russell fantastic in above comment.
powered by SEO Super Comments