Comment posted New local leader, Roddy McCuish, says SNP has moved from protest to progress by phill.
Murdoch has used them all in equal measure. Time to kick this wee nyaff (Murdoch), who is only interested in knee jerk politics and the usual headline grabbing bile, back home. Basically he is not a good man or a permanent friend.
phill also commented
- Was always a bit of a double edged sword in that it appeared to work, but i think there is far more responsibility placed on members today so electorate need to know in advance what they are getting. For some independents like Cllr Philand you do know you are getting a well principled councillor cutting through party political boundries. Far better this than councillors who cross party boundries and stay there!! (for there own good)
- Oban fm?
Recent comments by phill
- Astonishing infrastructural deficiency threatens Oban’s business development
Delaying tactics Derek.Just another go at the Council who have bent over backwards for the MacLeods.
- Area Committee ‘Evening Surgery’ for Oban and Lorn
- Sturgeon hammers nail in coffin of SNP hopes of coalition at Westmister
Spot on Intgrity
- Council Planning Committee meeting on 21st January promises to be lively – as 2 MSPs call for postponement
Typical Russell, trying the same old tactics, which have seen him marginalised by party and electorate.
Good response by Cllr Freeman.
- Rally marks end of attempted community buy out of Castle Toward
Well said, this should not be discussed here. Very personal.
powered by SEO Super Comments