Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Robert Wakeham.
I think there are others as well as Alex playing this game.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- And while we’re on the subject, an SNP (opposition) councillor working for an SNP parliamentarian is hardly a conflict of interest, and to suggest that journalists are by definition dishonest is rubbish.
I’m beginning to wonder if ‘Kat’s Komments’ is not so much a cynical, strongly opinionated observer of the world around them – or even a ranting crackpot – as a ‘construct’ by someone just in it for the stirring.
- Is it that unusual for a local councillor to also have a job in central government with their political party? I’m more intrigued by politicians who are elected to more than one government, and then apparently juggle their time between the two.
- Try googling work.will.
- If you’re so sure it’s a fact, then please identify the source – properly – otherwise it’s nonsense.
- I agree – people who present unbelievable statistics as facts don’t have any credibility and wind up damaging their own cause.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
I wonder if Longannet really will close early, or whether we’re looking at a gigantic game of ‘chicken’?
- Shell CEO says oil demand will rise to 80 times current North Sea production by 2040
….and you get four ‘thumbsdowns’ so far for pointing this out.
I wonder if there are more ostriches than humans reading this blog?
- HMS Sutherland on visit to Loch Fyne
To provide something interesting for a Russian submarine to sniff at?
powered by SEO Super Comments