[But in 2011 the UK, BT Openreach with a small Scottish consortium was trialling the UHF TV (white space) spectrum approach in Bute. But BT was linked with a much more powerful nine member consortium, that includes Cambridge Consultants and start-up company Neul. These nine UK and global players are also exploring this wired and wireless machine to machine (M2M) network technology with their products.] What ever happened with Bute?
Recent comments by Gail Purvis
- Corporate quadrille in airport sales weakens force of competition law
Brilliant, thank you!
- Argyll and the Isles’ Secrets Collection: Kilmory Knap Chapel
Deo gratia! The lovely Jura, the Crinan canal, and not a windfarm in any photo!!
- UK City of Culture: forget Aberdeen, the question is Dundee and the elephant in the room
- Was no Scottiish University capable of doing the mathematical model on the impact of minimum pricing of alcohol?
Also, no one can later accuse any Scottish University of any bias in the findings :>] Gail.
- ForArgyll.com Update: Themes, Reloads and Speed
Hurrah. For Argyll has returned to my email box…I missed it badly enough to complain, but of course never heard a word as the site will have be a sight too busy to bother with the likes of those that live in Edinburgh!! It’s nice knowing about you again though.
powered by SEO Super Comments