Comment posted First Minister announces ‘radical rethink’ on land reform by Graeme mccormick.
Great responses! Just as the Referendum debate provides an opportunity for land reform so it also opens minds to other fundamental reforms such as access to justice, honest money, a new definition of “family” and state guaranteed citizens income.
It would be a great shame if those opposed to Independence did not join the wider debate on these and other issues. Independence must not be an end in itself
Graeme mccormick also commented
- Finance to fund land acquisition is finite. Surely the simple way to resolve the land issue is to take the value out of it?
Suggestions as to how we achieve it without infringing human rights please!
Recent comments by Graeme mccormick
- Asset management company advice to Scottish savers, investors and pension pot-holders
Why do so many successful business people support independence? Do you honestly think that they would choose Independence if they thought their business would be damaged?
Is really be interested to know the considered answer to this question.
- First Minister holds international press conference on indy on Thursday
Scotland is a multi faith community and long may it remain so
- Cameron, Miliband AND Clegg all on the way north
I recall Newsie that you have often said that the current SNP government are not up to the job of leading an independent Scotland. Would this not also apply to the Westminster Establishment?
- #indyref: 36 answers in 39 steps
The negotiations following a TES vote are a moment in time.
The UK will require a Plan B otherwise the markets will take a heavy toll of sterling.
- Evidence of rise of English nationalism at Engand v Switzerland international
Jerusalem doesn’t lend itself to that sort of tempo
powered by SEO Super Comments