Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Simon.
Anne Gus? Is this the same person rejected by the electorate in Kintyre? The ‘I will not answer difficult questions’ Anne?
Simon also commented
- Naw, you were right the first time “doc”: it’s your imgination.
- Now I DID notice that Gus.
It seems pretty obvious that if he was ever selected then Dave McEwan Hill got trounced/disowned/banned/deselected or whatever.
My guess though Gus is that whatewver the reason – like our Amatuer Anne – he won’t answer a straight question either.
Have a nice night people
- Gus “But Simon the nats have previously selected Dave as a candidate” – can hardly believe that!!
Surely a man of his stature and ability must have been elected?
Him and Anne whatshernamethingy as well, down yon way in Kintyre?????
Shoe-ins both of them….
- Oh I know you won “doc” I saw the on-line lynch mob on here shortly afterwards demanding revenge and demanding heads.
A new dawn? A new day? Pardon me erst I vomit…
- You don’t half talk some keech Dave – oh ye of the gratutitous insult.
So, how come the nats never selected you as a candidate?
Recent comments by Simon
- ONE VOTE for democracy and the freedom to be different
So, the tactical voting dartboard re-appears for the third(is it only the third) time. Different words but the same old song.
“Lin Dems certainly appear to be the only option for anyone who is not a nationalist.” Well I’m no nationalist but I would rather have a heart attack than vote Lib-Dems (please note it is Lib Dems not ‘Lin Dems’).
The ONLY people who can realistically ensure there is a challenge to the Tory/UKIP hegemony are the SNP.
The Lib Dems are the creeps that kept the Tories in power, helped ensure an austerity agenda and lied about tuition fees. Little alan reid is of course an irrelevance.
- Oban lifeboat on a shout to another grounded yacht
Longshanks ‘This site is becoming notorious for its ignorance on all matters’.
There, fixed that for you.
- Scottish Conservatives demand SNP publish figures on impact of full fiscal autonomy
This is rich coming from Tories considering they won’t give details of their proposed £12 Billion welfare cuts until after the election.
- Quarriers who put Easdale Island on the map may do so again
“since then discussions have been ongoing with the island owner… and members of the community”.
Would it be tempting fate to ask which members of the community?
Or can we now expect the usual suspects to come on bleating and whining about the island trust, OSCR, Audit Scotland, the Council, Mike McKenzie, the Puffer Bar and the boatman that was allegedly hounded out of his job……
- Chair of VisitScotland a member of HIAL board – with no marketing of unique flight experiences
Graeme, the point of the post was that Newsie is the self-proclaimed ‘expert’ on everything. The choice of article was co-incidental. The article could quite easily have been about, the Tarbert-Crianlarich road, The SNP and their alleged drive towards National Socialism, the Cooncil, Named Persons, the Cooncil, Castle Toward, Alex Salmond, National Parks, the Cooncil, the Oil industry, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
powered by SEO Super Comments