Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Simon.
Anne Gus? Is this the same person rejected by the electorate in Kintyre? The ‘I will not answer difficult questions’ Anne?
Simon also commented
- Naw, you were right the first time “doc”: it’s your imgination.
- Now I DID notice that Gus.
It seems pretty obvious that if he was ever selected then Dave McEwan Hill got trounced/disowned/banned/deselected or whatever.
My guess though Gus is that whatewver the reason – like our Amatuer Anne – he won’t answer a straight question either.
Have a nice night people
- Gus “But Simon the nats have previously selected Dave as a candidate” – can hardly believe that!!
Surely a man of his stature and ability must have been elected?
Him and Anne whatshernamethingy as well, down yon way in Kintyre?????
Shoe-ins both of them….
- Oh I know you won “doc” I saw the on-line lynch mob on here shortly afterwards demanding revenge and demanding heads.
A new dawn? A new day? Pardon me erst I vomit…
- You don’t half talk some keech Dave – oh ye of the gratutitous insult.
So, how come the nats never selected you as a candidate?
Recent comments by Simon
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
- Planning permission for Ulva School Community Association Housing project
Well done Ulva for getting off their bahookies and doing something positive about rural depopulation. It’s just a pity that other communities with expensive rural schools and a declining population don’t do something similar.
- United Kingdom devolution: a dog’s dinner to herd cats
I had macaroni cheese for supper last night.
powered by SEO Super Comments