Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Robert Wakeham.
Even when used as an adjective (rather than a noun) to describe a language and one that’s the native language of a whole lot more countries than just England?
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Since your Christian name is School I’ll believe you.
- Correction: grow up or sober up.
- Looks like Simon’s acquired a doppelganger.
- Grow up.
- That’s what your ‘statements’ suggest.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- 4 decades on, new report literally takes stock of jellyfish in UK waters
‘…can be kept as pets’ – are they affectionate?
- Chancellor announces £19 million for life sciences in Glasgow to Commonwealth Games business audience
And these publicly funded enterprises would be more successful than the Portavadie platform building yard, would they?
- Transport Scotland confirms repair plans with Historic Scotland for Fort William’s Old Fort
Not sure how it falls within the remit of Transport Scotland, there must be more to this story than is apparent.
- Triumph for Helensbugh CHORD as Summer Festival gets going
There is inspiration in this country – for example a SAGE (Sow and Grow Everywhere) project in Glasgow on Shuttle Street, making use of an empty site where the new academic research buildings are going up just east of the Merchant City – where the Greyfriars Garden ‘pop up allotment’ that hasn’t popped down again (yet) is open the next two weekends 12 midday to 4 pm.
- British Virgin Islands presents stamp to HMS Argyll in tribute to long relationship
I think you just have to put it down to Willie indulging in a mega-whinge day – not so much a bee in his bonnet as one of those American killer hornets.
powered by SEO Super Comments