Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Lowry.
It could be that the problem is me but I don’t think so. Too many other folk have witnessed what I have seen him do and heard him say. There’s loads of evidence.
Lowry also commented
- Crikey! So previous history doesn’t count when putting oneself forward for election!
Do leopards change their spots after an election?
- Fair enough – if that’s what you think.
- It also seems likely that Iain’s mother managed to vote for him this time. Well done Ma’am!
- I doubt whether any of those who voted for him know him in the same light as I do.
- I am delighted with the Oban North results, especially the fact that Melville was not elected. In my view, he should never have been selected in the first place.
Recent comments by Lowry
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
And a huge thanks to Argyll’s own MSP Mike Russell for letting down our children.
- Scottish election analysis
On the other hand, if the trolls are kept fed, their true characteristics are revealed for all to see – the SNP will be proud!
Clearly, Wings over Scotland doesn’t provide what they are looking for and For Argyll is more interesting with its intellectual debate amongst those who understand the realities of life.
- Local IT businesses pitch ‘Argyll can do it’ to local SMP and MP
As usual, the SNP is all talk. When is it actually going to do somethng useful to help sustain businesses in Argyll?
Curriculum of excellence? – failure
Rest and Be Thankful? – failure
Health Service? – failure (spending less money than Westminster on health)
Evenutally there will be scrutiny of the SNP’s performance and right leaning policies. The results are already very clear to those of us who do not follow like sheep.
- UK reform a must: but what reform for what future?
Perhaps they’re bored with everyone agreeing with each other on “Wings over Scotland”.
Or is there a more sinister motivation to flood this site with abusive entries to disuade the more constructive blogger from participation?
- Murphy right to nail McCluskey
powered by SEO Super Comments