Comment posted Helensburgh retailers full of positivity – for town centre Waitrose by Crazy She-Bat.
Might that not have more to do with Brighton having a good bit more of that big yellow round thing in the sky?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- If memory serves, the stretch of road approaching the roundabout outside the Academy is also 60mph for the most part. This would not only need to be changed but also enforced.
Agree with Integ, lets not make this about class. If children’s lives are put at risk, it is entirely irrelevant what their background is.
- I think it has to be said, that no matter where this supermarket is eventually located, it will probably cause traffic problems somewhere in or on the edge of Helensburgh.
The only hope is that Waitrose will be so flippin expensive, that it will be fewer cars that are going to it.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Her Royal Highness Vivien Dance giving it to her loyal subjects in her realm yet again.
She is never going to stop unless she is removed from these positions where she can manipulate to her’s and her consort’s advantage. As Monarch of the Burgh, she probably feels she is above the law…
as she feels she is above anyone else. She kind of reminds me of Katie Hopkins.
- Argyll and Bute Council ‘unanimity’? Not quite.
I hope this is just the start of Sally’s mountain of mis-information and lies being exposed.
powered by SEO Super Comments