Comment posted Helensburgh retailers full of positivity – for town centre Waitrose by Crazy She-Bat.
Might that not have more to do with Brighton having a good bit more of that big yellow round thing in the sky?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- If memory serves, the stretch of road approaching the roundabout outside the Academy is also 60mph for the most part. This would not only need to be changed but also enforced.
Agree with Integ, lets not make this about class. If children’s lives are put at risk, it is entirely irrelevant what their background is.
- I think it has to be said, that no matter where this supermarket is eventually located, it will probably cause traffic problems somewhere in or on the edge of Helensburgh.
The only hope is that Waitrose will be so flippin expensive, that it will be fewer cars that are going to it.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments