Comment posted Research reveals shock insights into reality of Dunoon ferry service provision by trigger.
Peter eventually Cal/Mac were cheaper than WF for vehicles.Still waiting for you to provide evidence of Neil Kay misinformation to the public,cat got your tongue or have you realised it’s mission impossible/
trigger also commented
- On Cal/Mac bus passengers used to have to walk on and off the ferry via the gangplank while the bus boarded via the ramp.It used to be quite amusing watching a bunch of pensioners pushing there way to the front to be first on and off,so much for the good manners of the elderly.
- To Robert Wakeman answering #17,you missed my point I was asking could there be some inappropriate financial agreement between WF and McGills over fares for McGills.To Peter Wade if you are going to have the audacity to try and accuse Neil Kay of misinforming the public you better be prepared to put your money where your mouth is and provide the evidence for that ridiculous accusation.Don’t see that happening to be honest.
- Robert “downtown Dunoon” how very American of you but there again your views do seem the sort of thing an American Republican would have(that’s not good by the way).Can anyone tell me just how much McGills pay WF as it would be interesting to know how they make a profit on this run considering how many passengers seem to be students and senior citizens who of course get concession fares.Does WF run a loss leader to get the passenger traffic away from AF with the ulterior motive the Dunoon -Gourock being ceased.I do like a good conspiracy theory.
Recent comments by trigger
- Council Planning Committee meeting on 21st January promises to be lively – as 2 MSPs call for postponement
Why do we have nuclear weapons, because there is no way we would be allowed to use them without the permission of the White House and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.Argyll and Bute council’s ruling junta will base their decision on what is best for them and not their constituents,leopards don’t change their spots.
- Council officers stay silent in response to Breslin proposal on Castle Toward
The only conclusion I can come to after all the machinations of the ruling council group is that they don’t have the best interests of their constituents at heart.Argyll and Bute council is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the people of the county.
- How to kill one of the most important businesses for Oban: Arygll and Bute Council strikes again
The Argyll & Bute administration are starting to make the Westminster government look like overachievers and we are getting dictatorship by committee.This farce along with the council’s decision on Castle Toward shows just how inept and out of touch with their constituents they are.What did Argyll and Bute do to deserve this bunch of timeserving wasters.
- Can anyone account for Lochgilphead’s half mast Saltire today?
Re: Jnr Tick and the West Bay toilets being opened …. I’ve personally been advised that they are only opened in the summertime …. WHY …. for the tourist season ofcourse … what about the Children Playpark adjacent + local dog walkers throughout the Winter & Spring ? ……. no comment !!!
- Can anything address the disease in Argyll and Bute Council?
Best of luck trying to get rid of the Dicktator.
powered by SEO Super Comments