Comment posted Research reveals shock insights into reality of Dunoon ferry service provision by trigger.
Peter eventually Cal/Mac were cheaper than WF for vehicles.Still waiting for you to provide evidence of Neil Kay misinformation to the public,cat got your tongue or have you realised it’s mission impossible/
trigger also commented
- On Cal/Mac bus passengers used to have to walk on and off the ferry via the gangplank while the bus boarded via the ramp.It used to be quite amusing watching a bunch of pensioners pushing there way to the front to be first on and off,so much for the good manners of the elderly.
- To Robert Wakeman answering #17,you missed my point I was asking could there be some inappropriate financial agreement between WF and McGills over fares for McGills.To Peter Wade if you are going to have the audacity to try and accuse Neil Kay of misinforming the public you better be prepared to put your money where your mouth is and provide the evidence for that ridiculous accusation.Don’t see that happening to be honest.
- Robert “downtown Dunoon” how very American of you but there again your views do seem the sort of thing an American Republican would have(that’s not good by the way).Can anyone tell me just how much McGills pay WF as it would be interesting to know how they make a profit on this run considering how many passengers seem to be students and senior citizens who of course get concession fares.Does WF run a loss leader to get the passenger traffic away from AF with the ulterior motive the Dunoon -Gourock being ceased.I do like a good conspiracy theory.
Recent comments by trigger
- SNP tightens party grip on local councillors in further chaos
Lynda Henderson seems to report from an alternate universe.
- NOW – 21.00: BBC 2′s ‘Town’ with Nicholas Crane visits Oban
What a wonderful documentary about OBAN and surrounding areas – When we get the chance we stay in OBAN for at least the weekend we do and never tire of its scenery ~ ~
- 2013 Inveraray Bluebell Festival gets going
SORRY …….. BUT CONSIDERING THIS IS CALLED ‘ARGYLL NEWS’ I FIND IT UNBELIEVABLE THAT “INVERARAY” CAN BE MIS-SPELLED MORE THAN ONCE !!
- Struan and then some: the revelation of planned elderly care provision in Argyll and Bute
Does For Argyll still think James Robb is the man to be Council Leader?
- The For Argyll Team
Looking at your list of special correspondents I didn’t realise we were still running Arctic convoys,is ww2 not over?
powered by SEO Super Comments