Have not had time to go through this in any detail but it is at least up to date – it maybe that all sides can get something out of it :-
Malcolm Kirk also commented
- You have confirmed what I suggested above ie it may be that all sides can get something out of it. Been busy all day so have not actually read it in full but am happy to accept your summary. Cheers !
- Could you put a few £££ signs in your post Tim so that we can get an idea of the cost of upgrading the Grid over and above the £475 million per annum that wind farms are costing us at the moment. The amounts must be available on the net somewhere. Thanks.
- Don’t totally agree there Karl – you and I and all the other ‘extremists’ have posted a lot of good/bad stuff on these forums over many months – I think ‘newsroom’ has been following it all, and as a professional journalist, has issued a clear resume above of current issues, and hopefully there will be more in the future. It’s the ease of reading that makes any article stand out.
- Newsroom – I am continually in awe of your ability to research and assimilate information and reissue it in such a clear and explicit manner.
Recent comments by Malcolm Kirk
- Hope for funding for Glen Affric Landscape Conservation project
This is a video I made in support of the village of Tomich adjacent to Glen Afric and threatened by a windfarm.
- SNP lose another Argyll & Bute councillor
We want these undemocratic reactionaries to sign up with SNP, and then we will have them all in the one cell and identifiable.
- Bitter alone, Salmond now a declared guerrilla leader in charge of government
When we’re ready – remember – you lost !
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
So you have been hiding in the wings have you ?
- SNP irresponsibly fuelling dangerous inflammation when Scotland needs calm
Rob – the original with the late great Roy Williamson who wrote it – black and white TV days – 1968. Personally I never though it made a good national anthem as the ‘minor’ was rarely repeated properly especially by the pipes. But as an inspiring piece for its day it was a classic but should perhaps just have remained as part of their own repertoire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiyLuv3GSs4
powered by SEO Super Comments