Comment posted School Meals saga: Council distorts facts and blocks Martha’s blog by Crazy She-Bat.
Probably barred it from other schools in case the kids there get ideas or they set up a “Who’s had the worst lunch?” competition.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Well, I am shocked and stunned. I thought I could achieve world domination through Micro-chips, but instead it is the lowly, unassuming croquette.
That half-baked idea has fair mashed up my brain. Man, I’m boiling mad now
- So JayC are you saying that Argyll & Bute Council are signed up to a National contract for potato croquettes?
- I don’t seem to be able to find any critism of dinner ladies here. In fact, I think there is universal appreciation for the incredible job that dinner ladies (and men) do – in some cases working minor miracles with what they are given to work with.
They are the frontline staff in this and as we have seen before, they are caught between the staff working in the big castle and kids and parents who are with them in reality.
- Argyll & Bute Council – doesn’t it just make you pee yourself with pride?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Huge consultancy costs to date on CHORD scheme
I would not be surprised if the cost of those works have yet to be added as they are ongoing.
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
powered by SEO Super Comments