Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by Crazy She-Bat.
Well that’s what the Council believes…
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Real mature Michael. Picking on a 9 year old.
- JayC, do you know for a fact that at that particular time had other choices? Were you actually there to witness this yourself? Or are you just reading off a list of all the things that SHOULD have been available to her?
If 420 kids have all been fed before her, is there really a full choice for her to select from?
The whole thing needs a thorough, transparent investigation.
- The level of maturity Mr McFadyen displays in his comments is depressing. He is the adult here for goodness sake and blaming a 9 year old girl. Shameful.
Perhaps Martha didn’t have any other choice, if she was in the last sitting of the dinners those days, that might have been all that was left.
I’ll say it again – Shameful. Shame on you Mr McFadyen.
- OK, 1 hour, 2 mins and 40 seconds into the broadcast
- Can’t seem to find his comments on that. Does anyone know what time he starts talking?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments