Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by Crazy She-Bat.
The level of maturity Mr McFadyen displays in his comments is depressing. He is the adult here for goodness sake and blaming a 9 year old girl. Shameful.
Perhaps Martha didn’t have any other choice, if she was in the last sitting of the dinners those days, that might have been all that was left.
I’ll say it again – Shameful. Shame on you Mr McFadyen.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Real mature Michael. Picking on a 9 year old.
- JayC, do you know for a fact that at that particular time had other choices? Were you actually there to witness this yourself? Or are you just reading off a list of all the things that SHOULD have been available to her?
If 420 kids have all been fed before her, is there really a full choice for her to select from?
The whole thing needs a thorough, transparent investigation.
- Well that’s what the Council believes…
- OK, 1 hour, 2 mins and 40 seconds into the broadcast
- Can’t seem to find his comments on that. Does anyone know what time he starts talking?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
powered by SEO Super Comments