Comment posted Council Leader, Councillors, CEO, Senior Officers: working relationships by KGV.
Simon grow up
Recent comments by KGV
- Oban Lifeboat in high adrenaline mode: two shouts on its Open Day
why was the first call out not covered by Tobermory as it was on their doorstep ?
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
Evil mob at work, oh the buckfast fueled vandals, oh no wait a minute, its a BT supporter kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach then claiming hes been assaulted
- Cybernats savage Paul MacCartney for ‘Let’s stay together’ plea
my favourite McCartney song is “Give Ireland back to the Irish”
- Anas Sarwar: on the indyref bus with Labour on the move
the same Sarwar that go booed off stage in Glasgow the other day ?
- Scottish Labour leader in Oban on Tuesday
Fan – Dabi – Dozi
powered by SEO Super Comments
accountable · Argyll · Argyll & Bute · Argyll & Bute Council · Argyll First.Independents · Burh Council · coalition for progress · Coimcil Leader · council elections · delivery · dependency · elected members · executive officers · failed local authority · guidance · implementation · Lincolnshire · Mangeet Gill · new administration · officer-led · policy · Prince II · project management · public sector · relationship · respect · responsibility · role of CEO · sacking · scrutiny · senior officers · SNP · teamwork · West Lindsey · worth