Comment posted Council Leader, Councillors, CEO, Senior Officers: working relationships by KGV.
Simon grow up
Recent comments by KGV
- More laughs from Argyll and Bute Council in airhead Macintyre Masterplan
what did MacIntyre do before the council ?
- Scottish Government permits council to borrow for £144m project for Oban on projected TIF revenue
Surely they are not proposing to waste more money on the “Duncan MacIntyre International Airport” ?
- Barnett formula funds free meals for P1-P3 and First Minister’s introduction of free childcare for 2 year olds in workless homes
Another shambles for Labour I see on the real news world
- Russian navy vessel off east of Scotland
The Royal Navy has been reduced to just :-
4 assault ships – 2 not available plus one of the 2 now in service to be decommissioned this year
19 surface warships ( 6 destroyers and 13 frigates )
4 ballistic subs
7 fleet subs
15 mine countermeasure ships
and numerous small craft.
Many of those will be undergoing re-fit and maintenance at any one time.
The UK Home Fleet now comprises a single surface warship and it will require 30% of our surface warships to protect one of our new carriers when they eventually come into service.
75 years ago the fleet consisted of 15 battleships and battle-cruisers with 5 under construction, 7 aircraft carriers, 66 cruisers with 23 more under construction, 184 destroyers with 52 under construction, 45 escort and patrol vessels with 9 under construction and 1 on order, and 60 submarines with 9 under construction
- The man who drove at 62mph with both hands behind his head – but…
“He was caught by a police safety camera van on the A171 between Whitby and Guisborough on 9 August.” 14:51 hrs BBC News
powered by SEO Super Comments