Comment posted 11th April: George Berry chairing hustings for Oban Wards 4 and 5 by Crazy She-Bat.
Morag, if you could hack into someone’s computer, the council might try and recruit you! lol
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Not to mention the landing strip that is Loch Lomond for the seaplanes
- Well, after reading all these varying versions of events, I have reached the startling conclusion that Helensburgh and Lomond is a bit boring.
Can we not have a stooshie like this as well?
- Get lucky?
- I still reckon a great big bun-fight on the grass at Kilmory is the best way to go. I personally would donate all my worldy goods to charity to nail the Lib-Dems.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Huge consultancy costs to date on CHORD scheme
I would not be surprised if the cost of those works have yet to be added as they are ongoing.
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
powered by SEO Super Comments