Comment posted 11th April: George Berry chairing hustings for Oban Wards 4 and 5 by Crazy She-Bat.
Morag, if you could hack into someone’s computer, the council might try and recruit you! lol
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Not to mention the landing strip that is Loch Lomond for the seaplanes
- Well, after reading all these varying versions of events, I have reached the startling conclusion that Helensburgh and Lomond is a bit boring.
Can we not have a stooshie like this as well?
- Get lucky?
- I still reckon a great big bun-fight on the grass at Kilmory is the best way to go. I personally would donate all my worldy goods to charity to nail the Lib-Dems.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments