Comment posted Council candidates, election battlegrounds and serious choices to be made by Crazy She-Bat.
Hmmmmm, time to sharpen the claws me thinks…
Caption competition time again, Ladies and Gents!
Danny Kelly – ‘the only candidate in these elections who can’ …..
Speak without moving his mouth.
Be as much use as a fart in a methane tank.
Not do any less than he has for the last 4 years ie nothing.
Fit in Ellen Morton’s pocket.
There I have started the ball a-rolling…
Winner gets a free trip on the Kilcreggan Ferry
Re: Maurice Corry – Rosneath – you are the Weakest Link! Goodbye! Only joking, maybe he thinks you are part of Inverclyde?
Just what we need – another ignorant Tory. If we get enough, can we privatise them too?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Could it not be more of a case of her answer not being the one you wanted to hear?
Where do you stand on the whole Vivien Dance/I saved Parklands issue, which is as we all know an absolute out and out lie?
- Did someone ask a question?
- Well, been reading this and having a wee think (dangerous stuff, I know) and realised we all know plenty about what Simon doesn’t like, but not much about what he does.
So Simon, out of all the candidates across the area, who would you recommend be elected – and why?
Just being my usual curious self…
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Huge consultancy costs to date on CHORD scheme
I would not be surprised if the cost of those works have yet to be added as they are ongoing.
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
powered by SEO Super Comments