Comment posted Council candidates, election battlegrounds and serious choices to be made by Crazy She-Bat.
Hmmmmm, time to sharpen the claws me thinks…
Caption competition time again, Ladies and Gents!
Danny Kelly – ‘the only candidate in these elections who can’ …..
Speak without moving his mouth.
Be as much use as a fart in a methane tank.
Not do any less than he has for the last 4 years ie nothing.
Fit in Ellen Morton’s pocket.
There I have started the ball a-rolling…
Winner gets a free trip on the Kilcreggan Ferry
Re: Maurice Corry – Rosneath – you are the Weakest Link! Goodbye! Only joking, maybe he thinks you are part of Inverclyde?
Just what we need – another ignorant Tory. If we get enough, can we privatise them too?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Could it not be more of a case of her answer not being the one you wanted to hear?
Where do you stand on the whole Vivien Dance/I saved Parklands issue, which is as we all know an absolute out and out lie?
- Did someone ask a question?
- Well, been reading this and having a wee think (dangerous stuff, I know) and realised we all know plenty about what Simon doesn’t like, but not much about what he does.
So Simon, out of all the candidates across the area, who would you recommend be elected – and why?
Just being my usual curious self…
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments