Comment posted New local leader, Roddy McCuish, says SNP has moved from protest to progress by phill.
phill also commented
- Was always a bit of a double edged sword in that it appeared to work, but i think there is far more responsibility placed on members today so electorate need to know in advance what they are getting. For some independents like Cllr Philand you do know you are getting a well principled councillor cutting through party political boundries. Far better this than councillors who cross party boundries and stay there!! (for there own good)
- Murdoch has used them all in equal measure. Time to kick this wee nyaff (Murdoch), who is only interested in knee jerk politics and the usual headline grabbing bile, back home. Basically he is not a good man or a permanent friend.
Recent comments by phill
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Fran and Anna
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
Showing your true colours John. Anger surfacing here unfortunately.
- Labour paralysis proves Lamont right
Jim would be the man if he stands.
- Scotland heading to be a one-party state
‘Disastrous ex snp leader’ – you would not say that if you admitted the excellent ward councillor had been a help to all in his ward, a fact which you will never appreciate, He is a man of the people who is the snp’s biggest loss among many others. you know NCH very few will agree with your constant sniping at the most able and popular councillor for a long time. You havent a clue hen.
- SNP considering coalition in Argyll and Bute
powered by SEO Super Comments