Comment posted Argyll First celebrate unanimous decision to return power to full council by Alison.
sorry, you’re probably right Integrity…. but you’ve made a wee bit of a cheap shot at 16 year olds there! 🙂
Alison also commented
- I’ve said it before elsewhere but I think it’s worth repeating – anyone who can’t actually spell independence shouldn’t really be debating it.
Recent comments by Alison
- Argyll results at the British Pipe Band Championships
Great performances from all the bands, good to see them all working hard and producing such talented youngsters – all credit to everyone involved.
Re schools tuition though, it’s maybe worth flagging up the silly situation on Islay where youngsters who are being tutored by the school tutor are forbidden by him to join the pipe band. I find it very strange that the education department has allowed this to happen – it’s like saying that if your child goes to school swimming lessons they can’t join the local swimming club. Does this happen anywhere else in Argyll?
- Ileach celebrates two ports solution for CalMac’s new MV Finlaggan
Robert, I understand that the Finlaggan has berthed successfully at Port Ellen, as has the Heb Isles, and that we’ll be using two ports again from 1st July ( at least that’s the local gossip!)
- The shape of the new council
Arnie, do you only have one comment to make? Could you not have reworded it even a little bit since 8.18am?
- Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute
- Was no Scottiish University capable of doing the mathematical model on the impact of minimum pricing of alcohol?
Bile, seemingly…. bad day at the polls, maybe.
powered by SEO Super Comments
Argyll · Argyll First · campaign · coalition administration · Councillor Donald Kelly · Councillor Dougie Philand · Councillor John McAlpine · democracy · executive · full council · power · scrapped · unanimous decision · undemocratic