Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Simon.
Rangers unedifying collapse into administration is an embarrassment for them and their supporters. Thhe rapidity with which Alex the ‘Fat Controller’ Salmond lept into defend this “insititution” was matched only by the speed with which he retreated from this position once the extent of their non-payment of taxes and the many millions of pounds they now owe other football clubs became known.
The Fat Controller – he who buddied-up to that idiot Donald Trump is now sooking-up for all he’s worth to the odious reptile Rupert Murdoch.
Actually, I’m in a quandry; I don’t which is the more undefying right now Rangers or Salmond.
Simon also commented
- For the avoidance of doubt – you wear the pink carnation…..
- How would I recognise you? Pink carnation too obvious……
- Crazy, no I didn’t intend to … but now that you mention it…
You going with the rest of the usuual suspects?
- “Will Russell be at the schools meeting in Lochgilphead next week” if he is can somebody ask why he shut Robslee and Hillhead???
Morag – alas the use of “unedifying” was not originally from me “The Scottish Football Association has opened an inquiry into the “unedifying” events at Rangers after the league champions were forced to enter bankruptcy protection”
- Quite right Crazy (well apart from the Brad Pitt thingy….)
What do you make of Salmond sooking up to Murdoch??
Recent comments by Simon
- SNP manifesto to ‘rebalance UK’ – but what about Scotland?
- ONE VOTE for democracy and the freedom to be different
So, the tactical voting dartboard re-appears for the third(is it only the third) time. Different words but the same old song.
“Lin Dems certainly appear to be the only option for anyone who is not a nationalist.” Well I’m no nationalist but I would rather have a heart attack than vote Lib-Dems (please note it is Lib Dems not ‘Lin Dems’).
The ONLY people who can realistically ensure there is a challenge to the Tory/UKIP hegemony are the SNP.
The Lib Dems are the creeps that kept the Tories in power, helped ensure an austerity agenda and lied about tuition fees. Little alan reid is of course an irrelevance.
- Oban lifeboat on a shout to another grounded yacht
Longshanks ‘This site is becoming notorious for its ignorance on all matters’.
There, fixed that for you.
- Scottish Conservatives demand SNP publish figures on impact of full fiscal autonomy
This is rich coming from Tories considering they won’t give details of their proposed £12 Billion welfare cuts until after the election.
- Quarriers who put Easdale Island on the map may do so again
“since then discussions have been ongoing with the island owner… and members of the community”.
Would it be tempting fate to ask which members of the community?
Or can we now expect the usual suspects to come on bleating and whining about the island trust, OSCR, Audit Scotland, the Council, Mike McKenzie, the Puffer Bar and the boatman that was allegedly hounded out of his job……
powered by SEO Super Comments