Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Simon.
Rangers unedifying collapse into administration is an embarrassment for them and their supporters. Thhe rapidity with which Alex the ‘Fat Controller’ Salmond lept into defend this “insititution” was matched only by the speed with which he retreated from this position once the extent of their non-payment of taxes and the many millions of pounds they now owe other football clubs became known.
The Fat Controller – he who buddied-up to that idiot Donald Trump is now sooking-up for all he’s worth to the odious reptile Rupert Murdoch.
Actually, I’m in a quandry; I don’t which is the more undefying right now Rangers or Salmond.
Simon also commented
- For the avoidance of doubt – you wear the pink carnation…..
- How would I recognise you? Pink carnation too obvious…… 😉
- Crazy, no I didn’t intend to … but now that you mention it…
You going with the rest of the usuual suspects?
- “Will Russell be at the schools meeting in Lochgilphead next week” if he is can somebody ask why he shut Robslee and Hillhead???
Morag – alas the use of “unedifying” was not originally from me “The Scottish Football Association has opened an inquiry into the “unedifying” events at Rangers after the league champions were forced to enter bankruptcy protection” 🙂
- Quite right Crazy (well apart from the Brad Pitt thingy….)
What do you make of Salmond sooking up to Murdoch??
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments