Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Simon.
Rangers unedifying collapse into administration is an embarrassment for them and their supporters. Thhe rapidity with which Alex the ‘Fat Controller’ Salmond lept into defend this “insititution” was matched only by the speed with which he retreated from this position once the extent of their non-payment of taxes and the many millions of pounds they now owe other football clubs became known.
The Fat Controller – he who buddied-up to that idiot Donald Trump is now sooking-up for all he’s worth to the odious reptile Rupert Murdoch.
Actually, I’m in a quandry; I don’t which is the more undefying right now Rangers or Salmond.
Simon also commented
- For the avoidance of doubt – you wear the pink carnation…..
- How would I recognise you? Pink carnation too obvious……
- Crazy, no I didn’t intend to … but now that you mention it…
You going with the rest of the usuual suspects?
- “Will Russell be at the schools meeting in Lochgilphead next week” if he is can somebody ask why he shut Robslee and Hillhead???
Morag – alas the use of “unedifying” was not originally from me “The Scottish Football Association has opened an inquiry into the “unedifying” events at Rangers after the league champions were forced to enter bankruptcy protection”
- Quite right Crazy (well apart from the Brad Pitt thingy….)
What do you make of Salmond sooking up to Murdoch??
Recent comments by Simon
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
- No nationalist politicisation of the Games?
Richard “What is the big deal about what smoke the Royal Airforce Aerobatic team use?”
Well, if its no big deal why not agree with ceremony’s producers and use the colours of the host country (Scotland) Blue and White?
After all and despite the nonsense claimed above there is plenty of photographic evidence that the Red Arrows have trailed many colours – including a staggeringly successful St Georges Cross!
Somebody has lied here. And despite neurotic Newsie’s nasty interpretation it ain’t those who will vote for independence,.
powered by SEO Super Comments