Comment posted First Minister announces ‘radical rethink’ on land reform by Graeme mccormick.
Finance to fund land acquisition is finite. Surely the simple way to resolve the land issue is to take the value out of it?
Suggestions as to how we achieve it without infringing human rights please!
Graeme mccormick also commented
- Great responses! Just as the Referendum debate provides an opportunity for land reform so it also opens minds to other fundamental reforms such as access to justice, honest money, a new definition of “family” and state guaranteed citizens income.
It would be a great shame if those opposed to Independence did not join the wider debate on these and other issues. Independence must not be an end in itself
Recent comments by Graeme mccormick
- On nationalism
If you believe in a British state you are a British nationalist. If you believe in a Scottish state you are a Scottish nationalist.
It’s really quite simple.
The challenge for the former is how do they make the transition in their minds in the event of a yes vote ? Do they accept it, campaign against it or seek sanctuary in the South?
- Sunday Times commissioned study on indy setup costs
I can guarantee your pensions because the Scottish government believes and practices fairness. It does not renege on legal commitments. Did Mrs Thatcher guarantee your pension when she allowed the pension funds to take a contribution holiday or when Gordon Brown taxed the funds?
Why is it the Daily Telegraph asked last October that if you had invested the same amount in pension contributions in the Netherlands your pension would be 50% higher than in the UK.?
- Issues of judgment in pro-union television advertisements and in those licensed to sign them off
He also dropped his sister in it! Nice guy!
- Councillors Breslin and Marshall at Cowal Gathering to champion Revive The Clyde campaign
Great initiative! Part of the wider campaign to make the Clyde a global sustainable port.
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
It was a set up as Jim was getting tired so wanted an excuse to stop. He’s a wimp. The elderly YES canvasser who was spat at didn’t give up; she was canvassing the following day.
Mr Murphy knows that YES is winning. He has to do something desperate, It’s the first in an orchestrated Establishment campaign to scare folk. The raising of the terrorism alert warning is one snd the same. The Establishment are probably getting ready to give a senior Royal a wee pill just before the 18th.
powered by SEO Super Comments