Comment posted First Minister announces ‘radical rethink’ on land reform by Graeme mccormick.
Finance to fund land acquisition is finite. Surely the simple way to resolve the land issue is to take the value out of it?
Suggestions as to how we achieve it without infringing human rights please!
Graeme mccormick also commented
- Great responses! Just as the Referendum debate provides an opportunity for land reform so it also opens minds to other fundamental reforms such as access to justice, honest money, a new definition of “family” and state guaranteed citizens income.
It would be a great shame if those opposed to Independence did not join the wider debate on these and other issues. Independence must not be an end in itself
Recent comments by Graeme mccormick
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Such manipulation makes it even more important that education must be devolved to local senior schools and their feeder schools and local communities.
- Isle of Coll gets Dark Sky status
Spent an over night stay in the summer on Coll.
Just heaven! Told my better half when I got home!
- Broadchurch actress reports Argyll hotel as ‘one of the most amazing’ in Independent Traveller magazine
And Julia Roberts was rather impressed with Inver Cottage, so we are greatly blessed with some super places in A & B.
- Stagecoach Group Britain’s most admired transport group
Just goes to show what Scottish Independently minded companies can do
- SNP MP calls for UK Conservative-Lib Dem coalition to continue for a further year
Angus really knows how to wind the Unionists up.
Could Newsie analyse the potential occupations of Scottish Labour MPs and MSPs? How many will seek a Scottish seat,retire or try for one in rUK. I dont see Jackie Baillie making way for any MP, do you?
Douglas Alexander is positioning himself as MSP fir Paisley South to become Labour Leader.
What about Alan Reid? Will he stand in A & B against whoever the SNP candidate is? As probably the last Secretary of State for Scotland he’ll be due a good pension.
powered by SEO Super Comments