Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by Islay for ever.
I think you’ll find three of the schools are in Anne Horn’s ward .
Islay for ever also commented
- By proposing to close the kitchens at the schools and making no provision for any alternatives . Thankfully , the parents ran a fantastic campaign and got the proposal overturned at the 11th hour .
- It’s amazing that Councillor Isobel Strong and Councillor Anne Horn , both of whom tried to deny 5 year olds a daily school lunch in some of Kintyre’s small rural schools have been promoted in the new so called ‘progressive’ administration . I don’t know what’s progressive about denying 5 year olds a school lunch .
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- BBC indy debate: incoherent uncontrolled unedifying bear pit
How pathetic to see Salmond present himself as saviour of the NHS when his administration has savaged Campbeltown Hospital replacing beds with pen pushers .
- 19th September and after
There is only one way to stop the nationalists and that is to vote them down at every opportunity .
- News requiring immediate action: Campbeltown Picture House to close
Dreadful news, a real blow to Campbeltown .
Jamie McGrigor’s response is first class .
I know many visitors to the town as well as parents and children were really enjoying the additional openings available this summer .
- Public support on Bute for Mount Stuart Trust’s Masterplan project
Fantastic news .
It’s a shame the Scottish government have failed to use the opportunities of the latest common agricultural policy reform to set up properly funded ‘green’ priorities which could have been so beneficial to rural areas of Argyll & Bute in sustaining farming and boosting visitor numbers.
- Porkie from Salmond on fiscal policy as Darling bests him again in Reporting Scotland interviews
Alastair Darling was superb under hard questioning , truthful ,concise , unflustered and 100% on top of his subject .
powered by SEO Super Comments