Comment posted Argyll First endorse Michael Breslin in Dunoon vote by Andy.
Off topic I know, but, if we were talking about illegal wars etc, would you put Lab Govt?
Andy also commented
- Looks like kintyre1 has moved to Islay.
So if that is the case, why are Labour, Libs and Tories contesting Council elections? Are you suggesting the SNP should be barred from doing it? As things stand at the moment, ANY person or organisation can stand for any reason they want. It is up to the electorate to decide whether to vote for them or not. This is called democracy. Do you want me to spell that for you?
Recent comments by Andy
- Parliamentary Petitions Committee may hold hearing in Argyll on A83 petition
I believe that the A9 campaign was to reduce the accident rate on a very dangerous road. Worth a few million to save lives? You tell me, Lundavra.
- Forget tactical voting for unity. Forget the coming of the one-party state. Your party matters more?
Facing a wipeout and, like most of Scottish Labour, Gus has learned nothing. That attitude, and the choice of leader in Scotland, is what has sunk your party. I would, however, hold out the hope that lessons will be learned and in the future we will see a party rejuvenated and taking its rightful place in Scotland. This may take some time though.
- 2007 racist sectarian jibe comes back to haunt Argyll & Bute SNP candidate
It seems that somebody in the Labour camp has a job which entails going through old tweets and comments looking for this sort of thing.
- Sturgeon’s decoy of The Herald on indyref 2 torpedoed by herself
Not just the Spanish, I think the Gibraltarians will have something to say about that and they will say it very, very loudly.
- ONE VOTE: Tactical Voting brings FUN – at last – for pro-unionists
I have a much more positive attitude, I always vote FOR something, not against.
powered by SEO Super Comments