Comment posted Argyll First endorse Michael Breslin in Dunoon vote by Andy.
Off topic I know, but, if we were talking about illegal wars etc, would you put Lab Govt?
Andy also commented
- Looks like kintyre1 has moved to Islay.
So if that is the case, why are Labour, Libs and Tories contesting Council elections? Are you suggesting the SNP should be barred from doing it? As things stand at the moment, ANY person or organisation can stand for any reason they want. It is up to the electorate to decide whether to vote for them or not. This is called democracy. Do you want me to spell that for you?
Recent comments by Andy
- Outright win for John Armour and SNP in South Kintyre
A factual unbiased account of the election result. See Newsie, you can do it when you try.
- SNP’s new party Leader demolishes its frontline argument for independence
“But then again I think Jamie Black is correct 50 M P’s will not be able or allowed to dictate and hold the country to ransome. Democracy and commonsense will prevail.”
UKIP have ONE MP and are holding the country to ransom and dictating policy of both Tory and Labour Parties on Europe and on immigration. Is democracy and commonsense prevailing? I don’t think so.
- Labour selects candidate to fight South Kintyre council by-election
I don’t think Jimmy was ever destined for high office nor any other kind. He is Walsh’s second vote on everything, nothing more.
- Secretary of State for Scotland rebukes Nicola Sturgeon
It’s actually £5, for unwaged and over 65s. Under 15, it is £2.
- Why might major businesses move out and what would it mean for Scotland?
I have just read over 100 comments and learned nothing new, except that Clootie can’t count or should that be CAN count….twice.
powered by SEO Super Comments