Comment posted Dunoon Observer invites voters to pick their ghoul by Crazy She-Bat.
Ummm, because he placed the advert? LOL
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- I think most people have either figured out who I am or decided they don’t want to know LOL
Seriously, lets not open the whole using your real name debate again. Its been hashed and rehashed to death.
Have a nice day too!
- Simon – what Ken says above. Sometimes you can’t shake off your past, no matter where you move to.
- Shimon, pleashe ashk Mish Moneypenny to pash the popcorn…
Gus, I thought that was quite an abusive post. Disappointed when someone sinks to this level. It gives the impression that they have trouble breaking the other’s argument and that they let emotion rule their common sense.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments