Comment posted Scottish Power Renewables announces another delay for proposed Tiree Array by Treble T.
Hopefully the Tiree Array will go the same way as the Kintyre Array.
Treble T also commented
- Forth Ports are trying to obtain planning permission to build a bio-mass plant in the Dundee dock area (which they own) but they would have to bring the necessary supplies of wood for burning by ship from Canada.
Forth Ports are reluctant to state what is the carbon cost of transporting this wood from Canada.
If Forth Ports want a bio-mass plant in Scotland they should build in their own backyard in Leith.
- Even if biomass is carbon neutral when it is burned no one has taken into account the extra carbon emissions caused by the transportation of the wood to user’s homes.
If the combined totals are included then the burning of wood in wood burning stoves is NOT carbon neutral. However there is absolutely no chance of the Green Brigade admitting that.
Recent comments by Treble T
- Scotland heading to be a one-party state
Community Councils are a waste of time.
I deal with any problems that affect me, myself!
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
The Scottish Government are currently spending £228 Million on a Borders railway to nowhere.
At least the Labour/Lib-Dem coalition had a lot more sense and were going to spend the money on a Glasgow Airport rail link.
However like the on going problems at the Rest and Be Thankful the SNP Government are not interested in Greater Glasgow and Argyll.
- Sarwar makes decision in favour of his party
You obviously know nothing about banking in the UK in the 21st Century.
The reason that the banks are closing branches is because most of their customers are using online or telephone banking.
There is a well known saying “use it or lose it”.
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
Michael Russell is more interested in attending a YES Argyll meeting in Lochgilphead earlier this month than looking after the current problems affecting his constituents in Argyll & Bute.
In my opinion he is not much use as the Cabinet Secretary for Education and Life Long Learning receiving a salary of over £100K per annum.
Michael Russell should return to being an author.
- Lifeline for wildlife – 5p per carrier bag in Scotland from today
Whilst the Green brigade will be happy the shopkeepers are certainly not happy about the 5p bag tax as it is likely to increase shoplifting.
Needless to say the MSP’s did not consider the likely possibility of an increase in shoplifting when they voted in favour of this daft tax.
powered by SEO Super Comments