Comment posted ARSN submission to Rural Education Commission by Crazy She-Bat.
Simon – some fairly predictable pap from yourself there.
Out for SNP blood today are we?
If you do at some point get the time to read the ARSN submission, would be interested in hearing your thoughts.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Thank you Simon. Was worried we’d sent you into a coma trying to read it LOL
- Thank you
- Simon, can I take it from your silence you have no comment on this at all? Don’t tell me we are agreeing on stuff again!
- What no comments from the Peanut Gallery?
Here we are laid wide open and no biting critisisms? no comprehensive dissection?
Let’s get the debate started! Some feedback would be most appreciated.
Simon, please don’t let me down!
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments