Comment posted Council issues prompt response on Martha Payne’s NeverSeconds clampdown by john in kintyre.
What utter cowpat Ian Frazer, one should know right away it was Clelland Sneddon who was the culprit in issuing the ban which could only have come from a higher authority. Old habits die hard in Kilmory but will no doubt be flushed down the pan by the new council leadership.
Recent comments by john in kintyre
- What’s the fuss about Zero Hours contracts?
Richard somewhere in the region of £400k to charity
- Sturgeon defence to Dugdale: ‘Everyone’s projections about oil were wrong’
Name one person, economic forecaster or institution who predicted the fall in the price of oil pre-referendum 14?
- Parliamentary Labour Party moves to take control of any post-election coalitions
Pathetic comment Richard, you know that you can get help for your fixation on Alex
- Blair trying to buy his way back into nationwide Labour favour
Mary did what she was told and ordered by the esteemed pro war Blairite Leader in the Scottish Branch Office
- Labour candidate for Argyll & Bute challenged by SNP candidate on Blair funding
THE DIFFERENCE IS:
The rich supporter in Largs does not have blood and treasure on his hands and did not take the UK into an illegal war in Iraq based on a tissue of lies and deceit
powered by SEO Super Comments