Comment posted Council issues prompt response on Martha Payne’s NeverSeconds clampdown by Lundavra.
The World At One beat BBC Scotland with the retraction, they were told in an interview that the ban on photography was immediately revoked but BBC Scotland only added it on the end of their report five or ten minutes later.
Lundavra also commented
- “National press” seems to be just the Daily Record, have any other newspapers tried to blame the dinner ladies.
The people of Argyll (and further afield) should follow the Merseyside example and have a boycott of the Daily Record (perhaps until they give a very large donation to Mary’s Meals as an apology)?
Recent comments by Lundavra
- BBC ALBA and STV pick up a little know Scottish women’s contribution to the multi-faceted World War 1
Another Scottish connection, the Otranto went on to sink on the West coast of Islay in October 1918 with heavy loss of life (351 American troops and 80 British crew members).
- MoD still to give ‘definitive answer’ to cause of ‘loud bang’ in Western Isles
Perhaps because the one over Kent that was in all the newspapers today.
The rather cryptic comments from the RAF made me wonder if it could have been the Americans, not sure how far out into the Atlantic a sonic boom would be heard from the Western Isles.
- Exhibition on the human cost of WW1 to Hebrideans
There is at least one of those original grave marker crosses in the area.
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
The Traffic Scotland website is poorly designed. Most people wanting to check roads for their journey would go to Current Incidents but it does not show at all there. Often if a road is closed for several days, it will be well down the bottom of the page, if not on the next page, with traffic queues given higher priority.
- Verbal snapshots of weather damage today
I had thought about a trip down that way tomorrow, I think I will keep well away!
I heard this morning the Caledonian Canal saying that they had working through the night at Gairlochy on flood watch.
powered by SEO Super Comments