The 2015 MOKfest – Mull of Kintyre Music Festival takes place in the magnificent Campbeltown from 19th to 23rd August. Over the years, this major music event has built an international audience of music lovers who come to Kintyre to enjoy it.
Festival goers are treated to a familiar programme of traditional and contemporary musicians. This year the headliners are The Treacherous Orchestra, an 11 piece high energy folk band from Scotland; and the famous Glaswegian Ska band, Esperanza.
The ferry operator, Caledonian MacBrayne, is offering the winning group of four in a competition it is running – closing date 14th August – the chance to win ferry travel to Campbektown, tickets for the festival and glamping at Machrihanish for the duration.
Entries for this competition – closing date 14th August – can only be submitted by completed competition entry forms available [with all terms and conditions] on the CalMac website here.
The prize includes;
1. Entry to the Mull of Kintyre Music Festival events including; the Festival Ceilidh Night, the Traditional Concert, The CalMac Culture Stage in the Victoria Hall, the Dalriada Connections Concert and the Survivors Night. The Mull of Kintyre Music Festival takes place between 21 August 2015 and 23 August 2015 in Campbeltown, Kintyre.
2. Return tickets from Ardrossan to Campbeltown for 4 adults and one car.
3. Accommodation from Thursday 20 August to Sunday 23 August in a luxury Machrihanish Glamping Bell tent at Machrihanish Holiday Park. Machrihanish Glamping Tents include:
- Double bed
- Linen provided
- Extra air bed’s if required
- Kettle, microwave and toaster
- Electric lights
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cups and glasses
Machrihanish Holiday Park will provide accommodation for the winning group in a fantastic luxury 5/6-metre furnished Machrihanish Glamping Bell tent. Winners will experience glamping Argyll-style during their stay at Machinharish. The Glamping Bell tents are spacious, comfortable and kitted out with everything you need for a relaxing stay in Kintyre.
Machrihanish Holiday Park overlooks Machrihanish Golf Club with views across Machrihanish Bay to Islay and Jura. The holiday park offers stunning Kintyre scenery and, located just 5 miles from Campbeltown, it is an ideal base for attending MOKfest
Winners will be selected from the entries submitted on the 14 August 2015 at the Head Office in Gourock The winner will be notified within 2 working days after the closing time of the competition. One entry only per person is permitted.