Comment posted Here’s how the ‘BT Broadband Security’ scam works – a victim’s narrative by RichieMac.
If we can post on here, surely the editorial team can as well. Come on FA, get your act together and let us know what’s going on.
RichieMac also commented
- Maybe a Cease & Desist letter has been received.
SG, SNP, A&B C, Ex MSP, Eilean Eisdeal, Osborne’s, Other?
Recent comments by RichieMac
- ForArgyll on Pause
Probably just one sad numpty with a bunch of aliases who takes delight in childish pursuits.
- Councillor Green to join Council administation as a member of TALIG
A.Salmon. Are you actually old enough yet to grow a little facial hair?
- Scotland’s unemployment rises while UK overall unemployment falls
How long will it take for the SNP faithful to blame Englerand for this? Nothing wrong with Scottish education or employment; it must be those damned English unemployed scroungers coming here to live for a better life on the dole. Freebie everything here, no questions asked thanks to the wonderful, fairer society SNP.
- Shock announcement: Cleland Sneddon new CEO of Argyll & Bute Council
It took me less than a minute to find this Newsy…
6 candidates. Can you find anything about them?
- Islay lifeboat at yacht emergency out at the Skerryvore
Thanks for that Karl, interesting and informative article. However, Murdoch wouldn’t believe it, it came from the BBC.
powered by SEO Super Comments