Comment posted South Kintyre artist’s studio shortlisted in 2016 Structural Awards by Sandy.
the cladding panels I believe to be of Zinc not hide – – see http://blog.gessato.com/2015/08/18/a-place-for-artists-to-mull-over-kintyre/#ixzz3jAVRVjOA
Recent comments by Sandy
- Viability of fishing for bluefin tuna under investifation in Outer Hebridean waters
Link re the history of Tuna fishing round the UK
- Local anxiety at Paul McCartney’s management company’s plan for timber haulage from his Kintyre farm
The B842 from Carradale to Redhouse has multiple passing places along its length (every couple of hundred meters ! ) — a vehicle would NEVER be tailgaited IF it pulled over and allowed the faster vehicle to proceed. As the road signs show— ” use passing places to permit overtaking ” — and the police inform me that it is an offense NOT to do so !
- Oban to see 70 year old floatplane fly 100 year old 1,450 mile challenge route to commemorate epic first attempt
Keills could be at Keilmore ,Tayvallich —- Keills Chapel
- Looking at Dunoon: where next?
Aye weel —–https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ruwmeWFqyc
- Help for reader in researching a Loch Fyne skiff from Campbeltown and Carradale
Have posted link on Trawler Pictures
powered by SEO Super Comments