Comment posted Labour in helpless self-harm over Blair money by Patsy.
Cards on the table, I think all of the Argyll and Bute candidates are weak, second-raters.
I don’t have the option of choosing the one I like most, so it will have to be the one I dislike the least.
Having said that – there is a great deal of difference between having alleged close associations with the Blair regime and having once worked for the BBC.
Patsy also commented
- I think there’s one planned for Dunoon next month, by the local paper.
Recent comments by Patsy
- A83 Task Force erect positive signage on diversion options
Handy that the Western Ferries MD is on the A83 task force, isn’t it?
- Argyll Bute Council, challenge, complaint, codes of conduct and the scheme of things
Who are the 2?
Breslin tries to stand up for the people who elected him but has been sidelined so is not allowed any authority.
Walsh, as council leader, has no time for his constituents and regards the wellbeing of the council more important than the people.
McQueen is a waste of space.
I would argue that the people of Dunoon are very poorly represented at council level.
- SNP to Chair Scottish Affairs and Energy and Climate Change Select Committees
Like Sunday School..?
- Symbolic move as Angus Robertson takes over Nick Clegg’s Deputy Prime Ministerial office
Think newsroom needs a long holiday.
Not in London though.
- Transport Minister urges Argyll & Bute Council to resolve dispute over lifeline island air services
Close to being resolved?
powered by SEO Super Comments