Comment posted A genius event to market Argyll and the Isles in the winter season by keith stanger.
Thanks for filling in the gaps & the link.
keith stanger also commented
- Very interesting & certainly well worth a look. I must put the date on the calendar. Er, what is the date? Mid-September – do we assume that it’s the 15th/16th?
Recent comments by keith stanger
- White smoke rises from Councillor Duncan MacIntyre’s chimney as two-man College of Cardinals settle a deal
And whilst their calculators are calibrated they might like to work out how they’re going to save over £6m this year without shutting old folks homes and rural schools. It won’t be easy, it won’t be popular but most importantly the SNP will be able to say “it wasnae me – it was the big boys and girls over there”
- DVLA: one example of what demerging means
Will that be before or after the referendum?
- First Minister’s call for ‘grown up politics’ countered by order – from the top
As with John Semple in an earlier post all we ever hear is “there’s nae truth in it” – now it’s our MSP. When are these politicians going to realise that it’s truth the electorate want not non-statements in John Semple’s case and bilious waffle in the case of Mike Russell. These guys expect our votes – unbelievable!
- Robust meeting of SNP Group sees growing resistance to ‘Edinburgh’ influence
Actually, can anyone remember when John Simple had anything useful, positive or constructive to add to the debate? It’s always “there’s nae truth in it”. Well come on then, bright boy, you’re at the heart of it, tell us (and the people who voted for you) what the truth is.
- Invitation only meeting for Argyll and Bute for – not much Change
So,have I got this right? Roddy McCuish is Council leader. Roddy McCuish is still in the SNP. Mike Russell has a meeting with all SNP councillors. Roddy McCuish as leader picks his best team of leaders etc independent of external influence. I can’t quite put my finger on it but something doesn’t sound (or smell) quite right.
powered by SEO Super Comments