In a nutshell – call Inveraray’s celebrated Loch Fyne Whiskies on Freephone 0800 107 1936 before THURSDAY afternoon [20th December] for orders to be delivered in time before Christmas.
But they’re asking people please not to leave it as late as that if they can possibly avoid it, They’re working all hours.
The Scotch whisky specialist is suggesting a few absolute delights for connoisseurs:
- a 21 year old Mortlach – it.ls own ;Bottling of the Year’ – for £51.90.
- a 1o year old Ballantruan – a peaty Speysider – for £39.90.
- a 1991 Macphunn – matured in a single sherry cask – for £85.00.
- an 8 year old Inverarity Islay – light and smoky – for £26.50.
- a 21 year iold Glendfiddich Solera – for £31-00.
- Loch Fyne Liqueur – 12 year old Scotch whisky liqueur blended with orange, tangerine and chocolate – for £35.50.
And to track down anything else you might want, use their online Whisky Finder here.
Just be quick.