Comment posted Senior officers failed to process Cowal Games grant extension by Crazy She-Bat.
Does this class as Gross Misconduct for Mr Sneddon? What about Loudon? Could she worm her way out by getting him to take the fall?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Ok, reading the update and comments, must admit to being a bit confused (only one coffee in me this morning and really struggling). The whole thing just leaves me with more questions.
It appears it took a helluva long time for this to be sorted out and payment made. Wonder why? And James Robb is always spot on with finances, wonder what his take is on all this?
I also wonder who is in/who contacted the Games Committee and who issued the statement that they were happy and if all the committee feel this way.
I love a good bit of digging, just as Simon loves a good bit of stirring
- Sorry got my nose in a good book last night.
- Dereliction of Duty perhaps? Is that in his contract?
I mean if this is just a simple mistake, it would be easy enough to just come out and own it. “Me so sorry, my bad” etc etc
…. ah but we are talking about Cleland Sneddon here. A man who even when repeatedly confronted with the truth during the school closures debacle, still could not admit to getting a single thing wrong.
Hmmmm wonder if he has a new calculator yet?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
powered by SEO Super Comments