Comment posted Senior officers failed to process Cowal Games grant extension by Crazy She-Bat.
Does this class as Gross Misconduct for Mr Sneddon? What about Loudon? Could she worm her way out by getting him to take the fall?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Ok, reading the update and comments, must admit to being a bit confused (only one coffee in me this morning and really struggling). The whole thing just leaves me with more questions.
It appears it took a helluva long time for this to be sorted out and payment made. Wonder why? And James Robb is always spot on with finances, wonder what his take is on all this?
I also wonder who is in/who contacted the Games Committee and who issued the statement that they were happy and if all the committee feel this way.
I love a good bit of digging, just as Simon loves a good bit of stirring
- Sorry got my nose in a good book last night.
- Dereliction of Duty perhaps? Is that in his contract?
I mean if this is just a simple mistake, it would be easy enough to just come out and own it. “Me so sorry, my bad” etc etc
…. ah but we are talking about Cleland Sneddon here. A man who even when repeatedly confronted with the truth during the school closures debacle, still could not admit to getting a single thing wrong.
Hmmmm wonder if he has a new calculator yet?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments