Comment posted Senior officers failed to process Cowal Games grant extension by Crazy She-Bat.
Does this class as Gross Misconduct for Mr Sneddon? What about Loudon? Could she worm her way out by getting him to take the fall?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Ok, reading the update and comments, must admit to being a bit confused (only one coffee in me this morning and really struggling). The whole thing just leaves me with more questions.
It appears it took a helluva long time for this to be sorted out and payment made. Wonder why? And James Robb is always spot on with finances, wonder what his take is on all this?
I also wonder who is in/who contacted the Games Committee and who issued the statement that they were happy and if all the committee feel this way.
I love a good bit of digging, just as Simon loves a good bit of stirring
- Sorry got my nose in a good book last night.
- Dereliction of Duty perhaps? Is that in his contract?
I mean if this is just a simple mistake, it would be easy enough to just come out and own it. “Me so sorry, my bad” etc etc
…. ah but we are talking about Cleland Sneddon here. A man who even when repeatedly confronted with the truth during the school closures debacle, still could not admit to getting a single thing wrong.
Hmmmm wonder if he has a new calculator yet?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments