Comment posted Senior officers failed to process Cowal Games grant extension by Simon.
Crazy, if my pointing out as I did that the ‘update’ effectively rubbishes all the trash that Nesie wrote in the original article can be equated to stirring – then I’m delighted to say I’m guilty as charged. 🙂
Havr a nice day. Have plenty champers – if not in celebration then at least to drown sorrows. Go easy on cartwheels after champers 😉
Simon also commented
- As I said in another post Newsie – when you are wrong you never apologise you just re-write, or invent ‘new facts’, or introduce more red-herrings, or squirm out some new excuse just to try to justify your biased, squalid little piece.
Thanks for illustrating my claim so perfectly. 🙂
Have a nice day.
- Nobody else commenting on Newsie’s climbdown ?? 🙂
- Doncha just luv the update?????
Seriously, does this ‘update’ not effectively undermines all the invented trash spouted in the original article?
After all the facts now appear to be after the decsion was taken by the Cowal Gathering asked for soem revisions, these revisions went back and forth until eventually agreed by all and the document signed. The Cowal Gathering are happy with the process and the process, in Newsie’s words, “has not prejudiced the position of the Games”.
This is either a mistake (and therefore an apology should be issued), or yet another of Newsie’s ‘boorish-and-petty-we-so-wish-this-story-about-one-of-our-seniot-hate-figures-were-true-because-we-and-some-of-the-more-easily-led-on-here-so-desperately-want-it-to-be-true-pieces’.
And “It has emerged” is so obviously the new “We hear”.
Recent comments by Simon
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
- Leckie Estate to come on the market with Savills in late Spring
Has anyone actually mentioned just how boring and uber predictable this blog has become? Press releases from RNLI/Police Lochgilphead/ Tories/anti SNP: those, along with some made-up fantasy keech does constitute an engaging site. I’ve been out for ages and came back to see if it had improved.
Nope. Same old, same old.
powered by SEO Super Comments