Comment posted Research reveals shock insights into reality of Dunoon ferry service provision by trigger.
Robert “downtown Dunoon” how very American of you but there again your views do seem the sort of thing an American Republican would have(that’s not good by the way).Can anyone tell me just how much McGills pay WF as it would be interesting to know how they make a profit on this run considering how many passengers seem to be students and senior citizens who of course get concession fares.Does WF run a loss leader to get the passenger traffic away from AF with the ulterior motive the Dunoon -Gourock being ceased.I do like a good conspiracy theory.
trigger also commented
- Peter eventually Cal/Mac were cheaper than WF for vehicles.Still waiting for you to provide evidence of Neil Kay misinformation to the public,cat got your tongue or have you realised it’s mission impossible/
- On Cal/Mac bus passengers used to have to walk on and off the ferry via the gangplank while the bus boarded via the ramp.It used to be quite amusing watching a bunch of pensioners pushing there way to the front to be first on and off,so much for the good manners of the elderly.
- To Robert Wakeman answering #17,you missed my point I was asking could there be some inappropriate financial agreement between WF and McGills over fares for McGills.To Peter Wade if you are going to have the audacity to try and accuse Neil Kay of misinforming the public you better be prepared to put your money where your mouth is and provide the evidence for that ridiculous accusation.Don’t see that happening to be honest.
Recent comments by trigger
- 4 years after developers’ unlawful felling, Helensburgh Community Woodland Group calls time on the debris
IF THESE TREES WERE UNLAWFULLY FELLED IN 2011 … WHY OH WHY DID ARGYLL & BUTE COUNCIL N O T FINE THE DEVELOPERS HEAVILY ? THIS SEEMS VERY STRANGE TO ME …
- Campbell Cameron: New motoring event to revive historic Edinburgh racetrack
That is wonderful news …. my husband & I used to travel thro’ from Dunoon to drink in the all the excitement of the day … I recall the smell of burning oil & tyres. I was honoured to meet Jackie Stewart there too. Plus, Cowal had several excellent drivers who participated ……
- Campbeltown make-up artist Wins North West Region at Scottish Wedding Awards
Well done DIANA, plus it puts Argyll back on the map !
- Castle Toward: Breslin detonates time bomb as Council agrees to special meeting
John,confidentiality in politics, do you live in la-la land.Politicians leak all sorts of “confidential” information all the time.When elected representatives and council officers do things they should not do we “the public” have a right to know,we pay their wages.
- Council Leader caught telling porkies about Castle Toward? But to whom?
McLeod time you knew the difference between there and their,I hate bad spelling so I reckon you’re under 35.
powered by SEO Super Comments